• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Breakfast on the points plan

valzar

S: 10st7.0lb C: 10st7.0lb G: 8st10.0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I like 2 weeabix with 200ml s/milk=3pts, fills me up until midmorning, do you just have white of egg because a medium egg is 1 1/2pts, well mine are lol

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
i usually eat 30g of golden nuggets and 150ml of low fat milk, so usually 3and half points!!
even though there not a typical diet cereal i love them!!

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
I have weetabix 3 with 2 strawbs chopped up on the top with my milk ..
or rice crispies 2.5 or oss 3 ....
nothing to exciting but it fills me up

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
ye i love golden nuggets they were nier when they were corn pops but they are still fab ha!! ya get them in tescos, and for a 30g bowl its 2points

ChubLock

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 16st3lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 39 Loss: 0st1lb(0.44%)
I usually have: bran flakes with skimmed milk, cornflakes with skimmed milk and porridge made with skimmed milk and a tbsp of sultanas thrown in for good measure :D

I must admit though, I have brekkie at 8.45am ish, I'm hungry by 10.30am!

I don't always have breakfast, but when I do I love bagels! Either cinnamon and raisin with just extra light flora, or a plain one with extra light flora and marmite - yum yum!! (3.5pts I think it works out at).

LoveIt

Me on the right! x
Mmmm... bagels and Coco Pops... my favourites have already been mentioned.
I ALWAYS have either 2 weetabix, muesli or porridge. That keeps me going till past 12 normally.... maybe with a sneaky satsuma for elevensese. x

I tend to breakfast on the run on week days (the extra 15 minutes in bed is too precious!) so I have an alpen light bar and a banana then a mid-morning snack (usually more fruit and another alpen light bar - they could make their entire profit from me).

Hubbie's just brought me breakfast in bed. It was such a lovely gesture that I didn't have the heart to tell him how high in points it was, so i'll have to adjust through the day and be thankful that I have 30 points per day and not 18 lol

4 slices WW bacon - 2 points
1 slice thick Best of Both toast - 1.5 points
WWFH spaghetti - 1.5 points
Mushrooms dry fried - 0 points
Scrambled eggs - 2.5 points
1 Birds Eye Potato Waffle - 1.5

9 flipping points!!! and it's only 9:30 lol :D

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
WOW .. sounds yummy! .. Id love to be treated now and again to breaky in bed! mmmmmmmm I hope you enjoyed !
Have a great day xx

Hubbie's just brought me breakfast in bed. It was such a lovely gesture that I didn't have the heart to tell him how high in points it was, so i'll have to adjust through the day and be thankful that I have 30 points per day and not 18 lol

4 slices WW bacon - 2 points
1 slice thick Best of Both toast - 1.5 points
WWFH spaghetti - 1.5 points
Mushrooms dry fried - 0 points
Scrambled eggs - 2.5 points
1 Birds Eye Potato Waffle - 1.5

9 flipping points!!! and it's only 9:30 lol :D

But its a hell of a breakfast and i found having a big brekkie on occasions that i didnt need a huge lunch to leep me going.

Was so lovely though!:)

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
S: 16st12lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.1 Loss: 3st13lb(23.31%)
I always have a banana or yogurt, I just cant face food so early in the morning xx