Breakfast, + Snacks

Hey :)
This is my first week of slimming world and im sticking with the EE plan.

I very rarely eat breakfast so im struggling on what to have, can i have some ideas please?

Also i work as a waitress and often finish about midnight and by that time im starving but really cant be bothered to cook anything, what do people have to hand for snacks or food on the go?
B4 slimming world i would have toast but i use my HE on other things.
Im trying the quiche tomorrow so i could pop that in the fridge for after work.

:party0051:

I love the quiche. Other ideas to make up before hand are pasta n sauce with loads of superfree stirred in or savoury rice, again with some superfree veg stirred in.

Also i work as a waitress and often finish about midnight and by that time im starving but really cant be bothered to cook anything, what do people have to hand for snacks or food on the go?
:party0051:

I also have the same problem. I start work at 5 (too early to eat dinner!) and finish at about midnight- by then I don't want to cook.
I've been making sure I have fat free yoghurt, fruit, some cold veggie sausages etc in the fridge. Or perhaps some Alpen Bars if I haven't used my healthy Bs.
You could try making some free soup to eat? Stick in the microwave and bingo :) x

:D thank you all for your messages! i really appreciate it :)

Back