Breakfast

x Lulu x

Silver Member
Hi Everyone!

It's exactly 4 weeks till my hols today, I'm still 16lb away from goal :'(

I would love to try and loose 10lb in these 4 weeks so am trying to plan healthy meals for the next few weeks and loads of exercise!

I'm struggling with filling breakfasts, I used to eat readybrek a lot but i remember still feeling hungry after.

Any suggestions?

I'm looking at Sainsbury's express porridge pots they are 6pp
30g of readybrek is 3pp so maybe i could double the portion to make it a bit more filling.

I'm trying to think of a variety of foods so i dont get bored, but i dont really want to spend more than 6pp on breakfast. Really appreciate any suggestions from you guys.

I've also got loads of different weight watchers meals to have for lunch at work and can usually think of something for dinner.
Just breakfast i'm struggling with.

I have a small slice of Warburtons Seeded Batch (2pp) and a poached egg (2pp). Keeps me going till 1pm for lunch.

If you eat fruit, adding fruit and yoghurt to your breakfast is great

You could have your cereal and a fruit salad with a yoghurt. Or if you prefer smoothies, blitz it all up!

This keeps me going till midday 1 o'clock at the earliest.

I would sometimes have toast @ 4pp with a chopped banana on it if Im really hungry

:)

My current breakfast is honey nut cornflakes (3pp) with blueberries & pouring yoghurt because I hate milk (2pp) then I have a pear about 11am & I'm all set for lunch at 1pm :) Adding fruit to any breakfast makes it more filling & is 0pp!! :D

Charli XxX

Lemai said:
If you eat fruit, adding fruit and yoghurt to your breakfast is great

You could have your cereal and a fruit salad with a yoghurt. Or if you prefer smoothies, blitz it all up!

This keeps me going till midday 1 o'clock at the earliest.

I would sometimes have toast @ 4pp with a chopped banana on it if Im really hungry

:)

Can u blend fruit into smoothies for 0PP?

My fav breakfast is one of those microwave porridge sachets, mixed with skimmed milk then pop into the microwave for 2mins. Then peel an apple, grate it in and add cinnamon. 5points.

A was adding raisins in until i realised that was an extra 2points, but still nice and filling :)

I believe that you can blend fruit for smoothies and not count them, just point the milk.

I have an oat so simple sachet with skimmed milk then a large banana. I find banana's are the most filling fruit, but don't eat more than 2 a day because they are pretty calorific

I'm back to having ready brek as its been cold the past few mornings. I will probably have a banana mid morning snack but i dont like to have more than 1 without pointing it so that would be it x

I have an oat so simple sachet with skimmed milk then a large banana. I find banana's are the most filling fruit, but don't eat more than 2 a day because they are pretty calorific

This is what I have for breakfast most days! Or I'll have a toast with a banana or beans on toast. I usually have a second banana (with a cereal bar if I'm particularly hungry) at around 11 and then lunch at 1. I did recently buy a box of oats so I may try making my own and add apple, cinnamon and raisins to it to make the portion larger and stop me from reaching for a cereal bar mid-morning.

I have porridge, cooked in the micro...30g oats is 3PP, plus water and a splash of milk. I add blueberries before cooking, makes a nice purple porridge! I also use dried cranberries, apple sauce, stwed plums..whatever's cheap or reduced to clear that week! sometimes I have crumpets with a tsp of jam shared between them, which is 6pp. Today, I'm having melon, then Quorn sausages and mushrooms.....yum.

Back