breakfasts

sonia1

Hi everyone, was just wondering what people eat for breakfast? Sometimes i would really like to eat something like fruit and muller light, but I have found that on days when I have anything other than cereal I struggle to get through the morning due to feeling hungry and lack of concentration - usually end up doing off track at some point. But having cereal all the time means that is the HEB used up every day on the same thing! What do other people do?

S

If you have a look in my food diary, i usually have cereal for brekkie but i tend do do the Red day plan so get 2 HEA and 2 HEB choices.

You could always have an omelette cooked with frylight spray oil - and add superfree veggies (tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, pepper) and that would be really filling. Sometimes though i guess its finding the time to cook it in the morning (i am usually half asleep/rushing about) This way you wouldnt use a HEB on cereal.
x

Have you taken a look at the breakfast ideas sticky in the recipe subforum? Lots of inspiration that will keep you going for a long time. :)

Thanks for the suggestions!! I'm new to SW and not sure about the whole red/green day thing, do you find this better to follow than the 'extra easy' ??

I worked out that a and b choice is approx 6syns each, I have 175ml full fat milk and 37g corn flakes... im probably missing out on the fibre but it doesnt seem to be doing me any harm. Have to have sweetner though :)

What about porridge? I cook mine with mixed spice then cover in sliced banana, blueberries & raspberries :)

Back