Total Solution Breakthrough

marianne01

I have had a breakthrough , I am not enjoying the shakes and dread having them but somebody suggested adding coffee and making a mocha. It's a lot better and I could live with it. I am on day 4 yesterday was a bad day but I stuck to it. I had a sneaky weight this morning and I have lost 11lb I weighed 4 more times just to be sure as I did not believe what I was seeing. I am hoping to loose three more pounds to make it a stone. I would say its a but fast but I am not complaining

Wow, thats really good for only 4 days on the diet! Stick with it! I also find that altering the temperature you have the shakes can make a difference with the taste. I like to have the vanilla, banana and strawberry ones with really cold water but I like the chocolate one at just normal tap water temperature. I also read that you can add a sweetener to the shakes but if its a tablet one, crush it up a little before adding it. Good luck with your journey!
FF :eek:

I occasionally add coffee to a hot chocolate, or hot vanilla - just for a bit of variety.

I like all the flavours soups, shakes, bars and porridge - so perhaps you need to try a few other things.

What is it you don't like about (presumably) the shakes?

Hi guys, yes I don't like the taste, it taste of metal and evaporated milk . Well that just my opinion, however I am on antibiotics x2 for an infection in the lung. I also have a bad taste in my mouth constantly. But I will carry on as 11lb in 4 days is just fab

Oh dear!

Have you tried watering the shake down - adding more water than the pack says? I make my cold shakes up using lots of crushed ice and a bit of water - tastes lovely that way, and has a very 'McDs' consistency.

Also - if you are having the soups. Try black pepper in them, really adds a nice twist.

I hope the taste improves for you- or you get used to it, otherwise this is gonna be tough.

I add a saccharin to all the shakes now and blend it with ice cold water. I also put the glass in the freezer for half an hour before adding the shake. It tastes so much better like a mcdonalds..mmmmm.

Thanks guys - if it was not for the fact that you give good advice I don't think I would of made it through the first few day. A big thank you.

Back