breast feeding...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sarah j, 11 January 2009 Social URL.

1. sarah j

sarah j Member

hey all...
    i am new to all this (day 4) so would appreciate some help, if you can!!
    my pharmacist is aware that i am still breastfeeding and told me i am ok to use the lipotrim.
    having lurked around on this site for a while it seems that most of you are over your hunger and cravings by this time and since i am most definately still hungry i was wondering whether it was because i am nursing? :confused:
    would be very grateful for your thoughts... do you think that an extra shake or half of one might help with the hunger or should i just hang on for a bit yet to see if the hunger does go?
    so far so good, i must add. no nibbles at all just not sure i could sustain the diet with enthusiasm while feeling sooooo hungry!
    thanks in advance.....
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Kilobel

Kilobel Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I think you need to check with lipotrim cos I wouldnt of thought you would be getting enough for yourself whilst breast feeding BUT saying that I was on it whilst trying to conceive & that was ok so I really dont know.
    Good luck with it tho you sound to be coping ok with it
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.