Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Gingerbiscuit, 25 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Gingerbiscuit

Gingerbiscuit Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers.
    I've been following everyone on the forum a few weeks now & getting lots of helpful advice.

I was just wondering anyone else is Breastfeeding? I'm Breastfeeding a massive 22 lb 5 month old exclusively for now, she will be weaning soon. I've really had such a head start on my diet thanks to her drinking my fat lol!

I also tell a small fib to ww, that I mix feed, I just couldn't eat all the extra points! But I knew I would if they were there. A lot of ladies on the ww forum say they eat them all & still have good losses, but I've been big for so long my weight loss slowing could put me in the danger zone, I fail every diet when I stop seeing results :( I was 18 stone after her birth in may, I'm now 14'7 with my first target of 12'9 for Xmas week & 10'6 by may, when I aim to stop feeding.

Be nice to chat...

Carly x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.