Breath....

Tinkerbellarella

overworked underpaid mum!
Today what does urs smell of?

Coz mine tastes minging! I wouldn't wanna smell me. Poor sy, that's gonna be a passion killer later! Don't think ketosis has hit me yet (day 4) i be baking like a roastie here for a start! Do u think drinking mouthwash would count towards my 5 pints a day?!lol

If your breath is bad, then that would suggest Ketosis has arrived, it did for my on day 4 along wth the bad breath.
I am now drinking just over 3ltrs of water a day and that has made a hughed difference :)

But i thought i would be cold? I feel totally normal and with a bit more energy :)

You won't neccesarily feel cold, the short term side effects don't effect everyone!

The bad breath is the worst part of this diet!

Oh poo! I was looking forward to chillin! :D i can deal with bad breath. Sort of. Unless it gets really hanging. Might have to go live outdoors if it gets really bad!

I bought some fresh breath spray stuff at Asda and bargain as it was only 50p! Hubby told me it was nasty lol and he had to keep turning away from me in bed - charming! So I sprayed myself with this stuff and breathed all over him and he said it was minty fresh :D so I might get to stay living inside for now ;)

argh he'll just have to love me stinky or lovely. they say for better or worse after all. and i've had the misfortune of smelling what comes out his bum, so... PAYBACK!lol

Tink LMAO that's funny.

The breath does go you know. I dont think mine smells though I absolutely must clean my teeth first thing when I wake.

Mine doesn't smell (to me anyhoo) but i do taste metal alot. Got more energy today too which is grand. On the up and up now!

10lbs lost so far! 12st 3lbs (updated daily)

Back