BREN'S FITNESS DIARY

BREN

destination .... SLIMSVILLE!
;);)
thanks to chaching and her diary i plan to keep one as well. Hope it will keep me motivated!!

Week 1
mon - 15 min cardio/3o mins weights
wed - 20 min cardio/30 mins weights
fri - walk to/from gym 10 mins + 45 mins cardio

:massmoon::happy096::happy036:

Woohoo!!!!! Nice to have you on board Bren. xxxxxxx

Thanks babe!
You know we all talk about how we exercise but sometimes you get busy and forget to do it or more importantly dont make the time for it.

So lets do this and get BUFF!

Bren
XX

So true. Also sometimes we think we do more than we have actually done!

:D

Coolio! :D

Monday - 55mins of cardio. Not sure what to do with my diet. Thinking about Cohen's again and also calorie counting??

Think the shakes have done nothing and I'm feeling very low again.

Hi Bren, nice to know that there is quite a number of us getting to grips with exercise! What do you do for your cardio?

I do 3 days a weeks with 15mins cardio (bike, Xtrainer or running on the tread mill) then 35/40 mins of weights and sit ups. Then another session soley cardio 1hr (either a walk outside or at the gym). Sometimes I spread it over 2 machines; bike and xtrainer or xtrainer and treadmill (15 mins joggin minimum)

I spread it over the machines so I dont get bored.

Thursday - 20 min bike and 25 mins weights..... 45 mins foot and leg massage very good.

Pleased so far with this diary!!

X

Saturday - 2 hours bike riding with hubby we left home at 11.30 am and returned at 6.30 pm. We stopped for coffee and then a pub and then another pub and then dinner....

Sunday - 1 hour morning walk then this afternoon 15 min cardio and 30 mins weights at the gym!

X

Monday - 15 mins floor exercises in the morning before work and then 1 hour walk after work.

XX

Hi there - you are doing so well and are staying so focused. Well done hun.

Carol x

Wow Bren, you sound like superwoman; well done!

Thanks Trimlee
i do love exercise and just starting to get back into it now that the weather is changing, getting warmer on our side of the world.
Tuesday - 55mins cardio at the gym and about 50 sit ups

X

55 mins cardio - that's hardcore!

Wish I enjoyed it more than I do!!!!

Carol x

Babe you can! I either go for a long walk or if at the gym I split it between 3 machines; cycle 15 mins, Xtrainer 25 mins, treadmill (run and walk) 15 or 20mins.

XX

Friday - 30 mins on the bike at the gym.

Started CD today and already feeling the lack of energy.... I presume after a week or at least 5 days I will hit Ketosis and have some motivation.

X

Hi Bren, is CD like LT?

Yeh, I think so it has meal replacements and depending on what plan you may also have real meals and food.

I'm on 790; 3 CD products and a meal (they dictate a range of food you can only eat).

X

Haven't been here as nothing to post. CD doesn't recommend exercise in the first week....

Which is a shame because I was just getting back into it, and dont want to loose my mojo!!

BrenX

Back