Brewer's Fayre

dave_79

Hi folks, joined WW on Monday and need to get the Shop and Eat Out books next week, am a bit stuck without them really. Going to Brewer's Fayre later, what are the less bad things I can have there? Any ideas appreciated! :jelous:

I'm going today and need the same help please anyone

Last one I went to was changing their menu so don't know if my eat out book is outdated!Are you planning on having a roast?

I would like a roast but I really want the least points value.
Love food so what I have is not an issue :)

X

Put brewers fayre in ww app and it's listed food but doesn't say if with jackets chips etc points are quite high so should I assume it's the whole meal??

X

I'm having roast turkey and will point everything separately :) its only 1 meal out of a whole weeks worth xx

I'm not eating the roast potatoes or yorkie puds just turkey and veg :) x

On ww app it says chicken dinner 13 points ??! X

Whoops, when I got in there I saw that it was eat all you like fish and chip buffet, I totally lost the plot and chose this, stuffed my face, and felt dreadful for the rest of the night. I still can't believe I could be that stupid! I have the Eat Out book now and will study it carefully before I leave the house next time I eat out and will decide in advance and not change my mind. Thats the plan anyway!

dave_79 said:
Whoops, when I got in there I saw that it was eat all you like fish and chip buffet, I totally lost the plot and chose this, stuffed my face, and felt dreadful for the rest of the night. I still can't believe I could be that stupid! I have the Eat Out book now and will study it carefully before I leave the house next time I eat out and will decide in advance and not change my mind. Thats the plan anyway!

Whoopsy just look forward and plan for tomorrow x

dave_79 said:

We all do it so don't feel bad,just do as you say next time and go prepared :0)

I did feel very bad on the night, I was furious with myself later on, I ate so much I didn't think I'd be able to get to sleep, as long as you dust yourself off and come out fighting the next day, thats the main thing!

Actually I think my face-stuffing antics that day taught me a good lesson, next time I eat out I'll remember how rubbish I felt that night and eat a lot less food, and more sensible food too!

It's good to see it in a positive way,better to think of it like that I think cos beating ourselves up over it doesn't do us any favours!

ChubLock said:
I am shocked...today I had what I thought was a "healthy" BF grilled bacon & chicken salad but it was 11PP!

Haha I had the same today too it's a lot of pp isn't it?!! Mine was good tho :)
X

Back