Briannas Salad Dressings

ginlin

Better to Drink your Syns
I have been using the Briannas Blue Cheese and Caesar salad dressings long before I joined SW.
When I joined SW I calculated the syns using the nutritional information on their website, as I thought, and worked out that a serving (30ml/2tbls) of blue cheese dressing was 3 syns and caesar 4 syns, which I was delighted at, because they are delicious.
Couldn't get a caesar one last week when I went shopping so bought a Waitrose half fat Caesar dressing thinking it would be loads less, but when I calculated it had 4 1/2 syns for the same serving size!
Obviously this sent alarm bells ringing, and I recalculated the syns of the Briannas dressings, and nearly fell on the floor, because the blue cheese was 6 syns and the caesar 7 1/2 syns!
Now, I'm hoping my second calculation is wrong, but somehow I think I know it's right!:cry:
Can someone please double check for me?
Caesar (per serving)
Calories: 150
Fat: 15g
Carb: 2g
Protein:1g

Blue cheese (per serving)
Calories: 120
Fat: 11g
Carb: 5g
Protein: 1g

i get 7.5 for the first one, and 6 for the second. bloody hell 15g of fat in a salad dressing! x

i get 7.5 for the first one, and 6 for the second. bloody hell 15g of fat in a salad dressing! x
Thanks, I thought that I had done them right the second time!
Going to only have them for a treat from now on - no wonder my weight loss has been slow!

bless you, i hate it when i found out something i've been enjoying for ages is higher in syns than i thought! so annoying! ah well, at least you know now :) x

Back