BRIDE TO BE 12 JUNE 2012

t1nker.8ell

Hi all,

I'm new on here & my first post!!!

I'm getting married 12th June 2012 and have embarked on a weight loss journey like no other!!!

I've battled with my weight for years and started Cambridge Diet 16th Jan and have shifted an amazing 20lb + alreday!!!

I'd set myself a goal of 11st from 14.1st and i'm alreday over half way in 4 weeks with still 10 weeks to go before i need to get my last dress fitting.

I bought my dress back in Oct - it was too small for me but was perfect (zip just not done with about an inch & a half gap) worried now i've got the bug and the dress is going to be massive!!! Haven't tried it on yet leaving that for another couple of weeks i think and take from there.

I've got a few events coming up over the next few weeks - my leaving do from a job i've just left, a night out with the girls, my Hen Do and one that's really bothering me is today - Valentines!!!!

I LOVE COOKING - that's what got me into this mess. My H2B has been so supportive of me these last 4 weeks and although we can't go out 2nite coz of the little'un and i have my weigh in at 7.30 i was thinking of a little treat for us both as he's been living off beans on toast and sandwiches for the last couple of weeks and was to reward myself as well. Just a nice steak or something.......i know it will knock me right out of Ketosis but i think i've done so well so far i'm way ahead of my goals and really want to enjoy a meal with my lovely!!!

Need some help, encouragement, ideas on what i can & can't eat coz i've been thinking bout it for days and sending me mental - i dont to end up making a rash and stupid decision at the last minute and doing something so stupid i'll really regret it. I need to make an informed and calculated one so i can keep myself as motivated as i've been the last few weeks......

Hun well done you're doing so well! I did the lipotrim a couple of years ago lost a stone in 3 weeks loved it! However my OH won't let me do it again as it worries him (men!!) so I'm in SW my target is 10 stone 7 pounds but would like to get to 10 stone for the big day! My wedding is 3rd August so plenty of time! GOod luck x

Nearly there

These VLCD do work I have done them before the maintainace is the hardest part. so just be very concious about what you eat and maybe join a diet group so youcan learn about healthy eating and keeping it off.

Well done and congratulations on your pending wedding

Hi Tinker bell! I am getting married exactly one month before you - on the 12th May - and I fit perfectly into my size 16 dress now, my boobies are just a little spilly outy.... I'm hoping to shift some boob, arm and tummy on the lipotrim diet. I am only into Day 4 and my, my is it a lifestyle change!!!!

I also love to cook, and me and my H2B love eating and drinking out. I'm just happy we live in London so there are so many things we can do that don't involve eating and drinking... although it is a whole new world finding out what!!

I'm in the same boat as you in that after going on the lipotrim diet I have two hen dos - including one in Spain that involves mucho tapas and wine - eek!!!!

Let me know how you get on - I reckon if we plan it carefully - do a longer re-feed and be sensibl about choices on the 'blow out' nights and really strict on the other days we should be fine :-/

Best of luck!!! xx

Back