Bride to be blog

Sammie88

Silver Member
Hey guys

I've decided to do a diary, don't worry I'm not going to put every single little detail of my life in it- just an occasional summary, more like a slimming blog

If Im doing something wrong please share your advice

Thanks for reading I look forward to receiving your support x

22weeks til the wedding!

Ok so wednesday: used all my 15 syns

Had a stressful day at work (I'm a head chef very difficult when ur on a diet) but did not let it ruin my day- tested what I needed to test but did not stuff my face lol

Went to the gym only for an hour though, I struggled cos I did an hour of Zumba Monday and an hour and a half in the gym Tuesday! My muscles were aching!

Tried a new recipe: spicy roasted root vegetable soup... Rather nice it's on slimming worlds website

I have 2 days off work now yay and I need a rest from exercise

Day off = perfect time to organise myself...

My "salad-bar" shelf in the fridge is now full:
Tomato pasta
Chicken savoury rice
Iceburg with red cabbage & grated carrot
New potatoes
Chopped tomato, cucumber,peppers & red onion
Cheese cubes (Hex)
Pickled onions
Bread sticks (1 syn each)
Sliced Bacon & mushrooms

Quick and easy to pick and choose which i want each day for my lunches!

Next on the to-do list is get the diced beef, mushrooms and shallots in the slow cooker for tea, yum!
Maybe ill have time to prepare some more meals for the week? Ill keep you posted

Then a walk up the hill to post some wedding invites! :)

Thanks for reading

Very productive day:

Made my salad bar- style food for my lunches (as seen in previous thread)

Made a beef dish in the slow cooker (beef bourginoin from the magazine minus the red wine and herbs)

Made homemade burgers

Made campfire stew

Made some meatballs - guna add them to homemade tomato and basil sauce tomoro

My freezer is full and I have run out of Tupperware to make anything else

Food diary for today: 12 syns a lot better day food-wise cos there's no temptation while at home

Ok so ...had a great week with 3 gym workouts until

...Friday: day with my sister did not have diet food had lunch out and had pizza takeaway

...Saturday: stuck to the diet but then had about 6 Smirnoff Ice alco-pops in the evening

...Sunday WEIGH DAY: put on 2lb

Hmmm... So I won't be spending another day with my sister this week lol
Oh well I'm only human I will work hard this week

Well Monday wasnt great,

Nibbled on food at work (I'm a chef) so did not stay within syn allowance
Then when i got home i found that my meals weren't defrosted yet so had to grab some dinner from asda: filled chicken and bacon fresh pasta served with with tomato and mascarpone sauce, rocket and mozzarella delicious but not SW friendly!

Also my legs were so sore and I have developed a bit of tendinitis in my left foot so laid on sofa from 4:30 and cancelled my gym plans... Did sit ups instead lol

After watching an episode of don't tell the bride and seeing a photo of me when I was at my skinniest I have to get my arse into gear it's only 20 weeks away!!!

Right I need to stop messing about and get this weight loss restarted!

I have looked at what I've been eating and what I need to change.

To start with I need to stop buying low syn treats all the time because I'm planning my day around them and grabbing them instead of fruit and yogurts...big mistake! You can get too comfortable having easy snacks in the house like Aldi Quavers 3syns a bag

Also I need to make sure I get enough superfree foods and not just eat a bowl of pasta bake or pasta'n'sauce, savoury rice etc

My exercise isn't an issue as I go to the gym 3times a week - maybe I could fit in more time for wii fit or just dance game a bit more often on the days I don't go to the gym

Any more advice is appreciated

Thanx for reading

Feel like I'm just writing to myself ...but I suppose summarising my habits helps me think more about what I'm doing

Today was the fresh start!

I have had a great day:
Used only 9syns and it was on a cereal bar, mayo, salad cream, flora extra light and yogurts

Had an hour at Pilates too

I don't feel like Iv missed out on the snacks I was having ( low syn crisps and fun size choc bars)

Here's to a good week!

Thanx for reading

Another great day!

7 syns used on a cereal bar, mayo, McCain oven chips (5% fat ones) and a Greek yogurt

Feeling a lot more in control

I'm also going to do a few home exercises this evening like sit ups and squats

13 weeks until my final dress fitting and I would like to loose a stone in that time ...I can do this!

Well had another great day although today was tough cos I was hungry a lot of the time and had to resist the temptation of just grabbing stuff to use up my syns... I filled up on water, fruit and yogurts instead

Used 8 syns on flora extra light, yogurts, a cereal bar, mayo and a lollipop

Did 45 minute work out DVD too

Back