Bride To Be Bootcamp! Kara-Alicias Weekly Weigh In :)

So after nearly 5 years together by darling partner proposed 2 days before I had our 3rd child!! :)

I've waited patiently to start Exante as wanted to wait till I had my post-baby checks with Drs & so on 31st Dec I took the plunge and decided I would start 2014 doing something about the three lots of baby weight & pure greediness I've gathered over the years (I was 161lbs when I met my fiancé). So stepping on the scales today I'm weighing in at 217lbs (15st 7lbs) after getting down from 225lbs (16st 1lbs) since Halloween (when my baby boy was born) and keeping it off till now :)

Wedding dates set for 25th July 2015 so hoping to have achieved my target by then. Its going to be a long and difficult journey but I've finally been given the ultimate target to achieve....my size 10 dream wedding gown. That's one thing I'm not willing to compromise on ;P

All my love to my fellow 2014ers who like me decided this year was the year :D & to the Exante warriors who have lost so much already you guys are my inspiration!!!
Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:

So today it begins :)

Pack arrived Thursday with all my goodies and must say I'm very excited to say the least.

Started clearing the cupboards yesterday of all temptation and even got darling hubby on healthy bandwagon :D

Also managed to book my engagement party for 17th May 2014 and so have given myself my first official target date. Hoping to lose at least 42lbs but I know everyone is different.

Anymore newbies starting/started that fancy buddying up be nice to hear from you all. Will hopefully checking in daily :D

Heres to a slimmer future!!

Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:

I'm getting married 26th July 2014! In seven months.

Started my diet 2 days ago and literally so hungry making all my babies meals up! I was so tempted earlier!!

Hope yours is going well? :)

Awww exciting stuff :) fellow bride on side :D congrats on your upcoming wedding :D

Thinking making meals for eldest two will be the hard part, luckily baby man isn't quite ready for solids just yet.

My biggest challenge will definitely be getting rid of my daily dosage of red bull. Hoping I like the black coffee just as well as with three insomniac children going to need matches ha ha.

They say if you survive 3 days it gets easier so hang on in there only one more day to go ;) I'm hoping to be here daily so will try and keep you going as best I can :D

How much are you looking to lose?

Day three hard and easy. I'm starving and lively food is surrounding me. I've just made a beef and ale casserole and ready to give up and wolf down a portion.

Currently weigh 11 st 11 want to get down to 9 stone.

Are you beyond day 3 yet??

Keeping strong hopefully I've not caved!

Xx

Don't do it Sarahsee!

I'm on day 4 today!

Started at 12.11 - sneaky weigh today shows 12.2! 9 lbs already!

I need to lose about 3.5 stones in time for my wedding on 20/04 so I have 15 weeks!

Iv tried and failed to lose weight year in year out and managed to put on more instead!

Iv been with my partner 12.5 years and although he loves me as I am, I want to ensure I succeed with my loss and look my best for him on our big day!

We can and will do it!! Yay!

You'll be glad to know I resisted and ate all my leak and pot soup like a good girl!!

Not feeling hungry now.

Think of our wedding dresses! I've just ordered mine and the woman put me at a size 18 which was too big so it will need adjusting! Hoping to get into a size 12/14

I can't wait to stuff my face at the wedding!! Hahaha!

;-) xx

Well done! I'm craving food do bad right now... Arrrgh!!!

Just can't let myself think about it!

Only thing is Iv noticed I'm drinkin black coffee as a substitute for food.. Which can't be good.. Where normally I would have been eatin when bored I'm now drinkin coffee lol..

Lol, the slimming brides find each other! End of April 2014 is my big day, and I will be losing 3-3.5 stones in 16 weeks. I've signed a waiver to buy a smaller dress (just by 1 size, I ordered a 14 and was fitting comfortably into a 16 when I tried on, although I am 1 stone up since then - eep) so this is my year - it has to be done.

Let's do this ladies!!!

hello again,

sorry I deserted you ladies!!

Oh had the week from hell, one slip up spiralled and lets just say I didn't get very far. Only managed a 7lb weight loss in the two weeks since my previous post. All is not lost I am back on the bandwagon and restarting as of today :D

Determined to fit into THE dress, absolutely no comprises for the big day :)

Congrats to you all be nice to hear how you get on during your journeys

xx

Glad you're back :D just going to sleep but will catch up properly tomorrow x

Back