Bride to be shifting baby weight :)

Hi all I'm new to the whole diet world, I've been lucky enough to never have to worry I've never been skinny just a healthy weight... That is until my gorgeous bundle of joy Isla arrive in April 2011! Since then I've gone back to an office job and the pounds have been slowly creeping on I aim to lose 45lbs luckily the wedding won't be until 2015 and I don't want to drop the weight too quickly for fear of piling it all back on. So any advise would be amazing as busy mum working full time I'm looking for easy family meals and work lunch ideas and general motivation

So today I have had Breakfast: muller light, 1x alpen light , satsuma Lunch: couscous (made with veg stock and curry powder and mixed frozen veg) very yummy! Snack: apple Dinner: sw chips, mushy peas and a little sprinkle of cheese with one slice of weight watchers brown bread- very yummy and filling dinner shared with my 1 year old who also approved! Snack: fredo bar So as I'm new to this can anyone confirm how many syns this is so I can check I get it? Thanks

So yesterday I had no breakfast as a certain little madam kept me very busy. Lunch was instant mash an home made veg curry ( weird combo but was nice and filling) then for dinner I had beef, mash (no butter) and veg with a splash of gravy. I did sneak some Xmas chocolate but a very small bit.

Today I've had a tuna and cheese toastey on brown bread ( hexa and b). Then a mug shot as was very hungry mid afternoon. Then jacket bacon and beans for dinner I've snacked on an apple, orange and muller light

Weekends are harder being at home alone with a 1 year old and no set plans means I'm more likely to snack or eat at odd times so meals are less healthy . Seems the routine of work is better for a diet.

Back