• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Brides of 2009

Yep. Did that last May and paid deposit on it. Measured a size 14 at the time but have put back on about a stone. My fitting is in May which gives me time to get it back off. I was also made redundant in November but am currently on gardening leave (so am effectively still employed until Feb 13th). Need a job soon or the wedding might have to be off. Fingers crossed it is not.

Are you getting married then?

Tish

Oh no! Hope you find a job soon! I am in June yes! Very excited, but have 5 stone to loose by then! Who is your dress by

meeee... 11th october . i am not getting my dress till july i think... coz hopefully by then i would be right where i wanna be.
tish hope you get yourself sorted soon. its horrible when things like that happen and you have an important event on the way

Pronovias 2008 - it is the nepal dress if you can find it on their website. They are italian. I got it from A Day to Remember which is a wedding dress shop in Plymouth. Have you been dress hunting yet? A good wedding forum is perfect wedding magazine.

Congratulations on your wedding. Six months to go!!!

Tish

Congratulations FB2b. Yeah it is horrible. Although I know it is not a reflection on me personally. Just due to current market conditions.

Tish
x

My dress is ordered...Berketex! They can take it down 3 sizes-thank goodness!!!I can do it...she says

oh god no, i totally understand what you mean. i know alot of people who have been made redundant and its definitely coz of everything thats been happening in the market.

congrats girls.. you can definitely do it!

That is what I am trying to do. I am a conveyancing lawyer and am applying for secretarial jobs. It means I have to drop about twelve thousand in pay but it is better than the dole!

I've got two interviews this week so fingers crossed.

Tish
x

I'm getting married July 18th this year - whoooo hoooo and I am 10lbs from goal - although I have a lot of toning to do x

Fantastic Gonna-make-it.

Thanks for your kind words Hostie Boo. I am going to do my best to get this one!

When are you starting Lipotrim? I am sat here drinking my SF shake with my 2 year old watch her cartoons.

Tish
x

I start on Friday, was a bit of a delay according to docs with delivery-back log from xmas and do on! Do you know where I can get a shaker from?!x

I bought a shaker from Ebay for £1.99 - it is very good for the shakes at work as it takes out the lumps :)