Bridesmaid blitz dairy

bridesmaidblitz

Hi everyone! I do have a diary but I think posting one here will be better!

So, a little about me.

My name is Laura and I am honoured to be my friend's bridesmaid for her wedding in October. I am really looking forward to it and want to make sure the dress still fits. I tried it on at around ten and a half stone, so I have put on half a stone, and to be honest, it would have looked perfect at about ten stone! My ultimate goal is to get to nine and a half stone, but I would like to be at least ten and a half stone by the wedding!

I am doing Slimming World online, so if you have any suggestions then please do let me know!

Extra easy

HEXA: semi skimmed milk
HEXB: olive oil

Breakfast: coco pops with milk (5 syns). No fruit at boyfriends house!

Lunch: Cous cous with roasted sweet potato, onion and courgettes with pan fried salmon (in fry light).

Dinner: Chargrilled spiced chicken breast with seasoned chips and salad of rocket, spring onion, tomato and olive oil.

Snack: Fruit sherbut. (3 syns)

Syns: 8

Dinner was yummy!

Attachments

• 1374261729452.jpg
    1374261729452.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
So today has been a great day! Ordered some fantastic earings for my graduation present off my mum!!!

Extra Easy

HEXA: Milk (250ml)
HEXB: Two Alpen light bars double chocolate.

Breakfast: Coco pops with milk. (5 syns) Cherries.

Lunch: Pasta with tomato, garlic, onion and red kidney bean sauce, cheese. (3 syns)

Dinner: Salmon fried in fry light, chilli noodles with courgette and peppers. Amazingly fantastically delicious!!!!!

Total Syn: 8 syns

Attachments

• 1374346881308.jpg
    1374346881308.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Oh, weighed myself this morning as I won't be able to weigh in on Monday. I have lost 0.8 of a pound. I am very pleased with this! I graduated from university this week so I haven't been very strict with food really! I was expecting to stay the same, but I haven't!

*happy dance*

So I went shopping with the girls yesterday. I have to confess though, Emma had a voucher for 3 course meal for 13 pounds. I have added the syns and its a wopping 49 syns!!!! not worth it at all!!!!

So given that I only had eight syns on Friday and Saturday I have worked out that I can have ten syns until Friday. That should even it all out!!!

Extra easy

Breakfast: Slimming world fry up with two scrambled eggs, 3 quorn sausages, some beans, and cherry tomatoes on wholemeal HEXB bread.

Lunch: Garlic dough balls, goats cheese pizza with salad, and chocolate cake.

Dinner: Muller light vanilla yogurt.

Tomorrow will be better!!!!

I took my measurements on Thursday but have not yet posted them so I will do this now!

Measurements

Chest (upper): 33.5"
Bust: 36"
Chest (lower): 30.5"
Waist: 29"
Navel: 35"
Hips: 40"
Thigh (R): 24" (L): 23.5"
Calves (R): 14.5" (L): 14.5"
Forearm (R): 9.5" (L): 9.5"
Wrist (R): 6" (L): 6"

My body fat%: 26.47% which puts me at 'acceptable'.

I truly am a pear!

Today has been a much better day for the diet!

HEXA: Half of milk from allowance and half cheese.
HEXB: One small wholemeal roll and 1 Alpen Light bar.

Breakfast: Coco Pops (5 syns) with milk (from allowance). Cherries.

Lunch: Chilli noodles with courgette, peppers and mushrooms; ham.

Snack: Muller light yogurt (banana and custard)

Dinner: Pizza topped chicken, roasted butternut squash and potato, steamed vegetables and a small wholemeal roll with tomato ketchup (1 syn).

Pudding: Another Muller light with crumbled double chocolate Alpen Light bar.

Total Syns (for day): 6

Total Syns (for week): 71/105

Dinner today was lovely!

Exercise for the day

35 minute dog walk
20 minute on exercise bike
5 minute stretching

Attachments

• 1374515857853.jpg
    1374515857853.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Yesterday was great and on plan, I won't be making the dinner again though. It wasn't great!!!

Green day

HEXA: Cheese (only used half)
HEXB: Bread
HEXB: 40g Goats cheese

Breakfast: Scrambled egg on toast with spread. Banana and custard Muller with chopped banana. (2 syns)

Lunch: Goats cheese and cous cous salad (Anisley Harriott roasted vegetable) with cucumbers and tomatoes. (2.5 syns)

Dinner: Baked vegetable frittata with peppers, sweetcorn, courgette and mushrooms topped with HEXA cheese. Roasted potatoes.

Snacks: Two gin and slimline tonics.

Total Syns (for day): 10.5

Total Syns (for week): 81.5/105

Exercise

17 minutes resistance and abs training.

I have felt like eating chocolate all day today!! TOM though so it is to be expected!! I think I have done well actually considering this.

HEXA: Milk
HEXB: Wholemeal rolls.

Breakfast: Coco pops with milk. (5 syns)

Lunch: Wholemeal rolls with spread and ham salad. Muller with chopped banana (1 syn)

Snack: Hot chocolate (2 syns)

Dinner: Cajun salmon with roasted vegetables (courgette, mushrooms, peppers and red onion) and sweet potato fries.

Pudding: I have discovered a snack genius! Muller banana and custard with broken up bits of milk chocolate mikado. Tastes like Muller banana crunch corner! and i do miss those!!! (2 syns)

Total Syns (for day): 15

Total Syns (for week): 96.5/105

Dinner was lush.

EDIT: I had some chocolate. Damn period!

Attachments

• 1374690630961.jpg
    1374690630961.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
My food today has been uninspiring really. I was at the boyfriend's house and there was not much to eat!

Green Day

HEXA: 250ml Milk HEXA: Cheese.
HEXB: Wholemeal bread HEXB: Wholemeal bread

Breakfast: Coco pops with milk (5 syns)

Lunch: Reggae Reggae Beans on toast (both HEXB's - normal sliced bread!) with cheese. (0.5 syns)

Dinner: Anisley Harriott Spice sensation cous cous with courgette and peppers. (2 syns)

Snack: Muller light banana and custard yogurt with broken Mikado inside. (2 syns)

Total Syns (for day): 9.5

Total Syns (for week): 106/105 - oops. Well, only over by one!!!

Meant to do workout today but it is weights and I've hurt my shoulder (slept on it funny).

Got some bad news today. My grandmother informed me that my granddad has suspected Prostate cancer. He has not told me yet though, and she told me to pretend that I know nothing about it at all. Awkward situation to be in really, I suppose he'll tell me himself when he is ready.

So, both my grandparents (my paternal granddad and my maternal grandmother) have cancer. Suspected prostate and confirmed bowel cancer. Nana Rita was diagnosed last week, and granddad is waiting for a blood test to come back to look at levels of a raised protein in his blood which will indicate how bad it is. My life is a bit shitty at the moment.

My diet has remained intact though, which is good!

Green Day

HEXA (1): 40g Cheese (2): Milk
HEXB (1): Wholemeal roll (2): 40g Goats cheese.

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs on wholemeal toast with spread and tomatoes. (8 Syns)

Snack: Yogurt with broken Mikado and a banana. (1 Syn)

Lunch: Wholemeal roll with goats cheese, lettuce, basil and roasted peppers. Packet of twiglets. (4.5 Syns)

Dinner: Roasted vegetable pasta bake (sweetcorn, peppers, courgette and red onion) with cheese; side salad of lettuce, tomato, peppers and cucumber. (This was divine!)

Snack: Yogurt with broken Mikado. (1 Syn)

Total Syns (for day): 14.5

Total Syns (for week): 14.5/105

Exercise: 30 minute walk (2 miles)

I have also got through ALOT of washing today - 3 loads and I have more to go tomorrow! (It better not rain!)

Attachments

• 1374865975719.jpg
    1374865975719.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Weigh in day is tomorrow so wish me luck!!! I really would like to get out of the 150's!!!

My eats for the day

Green Day

HEXA: Milk HEXA: Cheese
HEXB: Porridge HEXB: 0.5 cheese

Breakfast: Porridge made with milk, chopped banana.

Lunch: Left over roasted vegetable pasta bake.

Dinner: Quorn Cumberland sausages, cheesy mustard mashed potato, steamed vegetables and gravy. (7 Syns)

Pudding: Eton mess (strawberries, meringue and Anchor light cream mixed together) (4 Syns)

Snack: Hot chocolate (2 Syns)

Total Syns (for day): 13

Total Syns (for week): 27.5/105

Attachments

• 1374959769090.jpg
    1374959769090.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
HELLO HEALTHY BMI!!!!!!!

So, my official weigh in was this morning and as of this morning I am 10 stone 11. Not quite in the 140's yet, but never mind. It is going in a general downwards direction and that is what matters!

I have also taken my measurements so,

Measurements

Chest (upper): 33.5"
Bust: 36"
Chest (lower): 30" (-0.5")
Waist: 29"
Navel: 33" (-2")
Hips: 40"
Thigh (R): 23.5" (L): 23.5" (-0.5")
Calves (R): 14.5" (L): 14.5"
Forearm (R): 9" (L): 9" (-1")
Wrist (R): 6" (L): 6"

Total Loss: 4 inches :)

My body fat%: 26.61% which puts me at 'acceptable'. (It's gone up, even though I have lost weight and inches!)

Oh. I missed a few days but i have been on plan!!!!

Today

Extra Easy

HEXB: Chocolate Shreddies

Breakfast: Shreddies with milk. Yogurt and Melon.

Lunch: Cherries, meringue, Anchor light cream and chocolate phili. (8 Syns)

Dinner: Old El Paso Fajita spice mix, chicken, onions, peppers, mushrooms and courgette. Slimming world chips. YUMMY (not quite fajitas but nice!) (2.5 syns)

Snack: Alpen light double chocolate (3 Syns)

Total Syns (for day): 13.5

Total Syns (for week): 71.5/105

Attachments

• 1375217922208.jpg
    1375217922208.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Yesterday was an unusual day food wise.

Green

HEXA: Cheese

HEXB: Shreddies x2

Breakfast: Woke up too late.

Lunch: Jacket potato with spread, beans and cheese. (3 Syns)

Snack: Milky Way (6 Syns)

Dinner: A big bowl of shreddies.

Green day again!!

HEXA: Cheese

HEXB: Chocolate shreddies
HEXB: Wholemeal roll

Breakfast: shreddies and milk. Yogurt and banana.

Lunch: jacket potato with beans and cheese, spread. (4 syns)

Dinner: Quorn chicken burger with wholemeal roll and slimming world chips. Tomato and basil salad either evoo.

Snack: chocolate wafer bar.

Syns (for day): 14.5

Syns (for week): 95/105

Attachments

• 1375388826079.jpg
    1375388826079.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 82
.... I have discovered a snack genius! Muller banana and custard with broken up bits of milk chocolate mikado. Tastes like Muller banana crunch corner! and i do miss those!!! (2 syns)

I've been recommended to try toffee muller with crushed maltesers as well - mmmmmm. Need to get mullers and small quantities of mikado and maltesers in now. Thanks for the tip!!

I've been recommended to try toffee muller with crushed maltesers as well - mmmmmm. Need to get mullers and small quantities of mikado and maltesers in now. Thanks for the tip!!
Ohh Toffee with crushed maltesers... sounds delish!

Your food looks yum so here to subscribe for ideas :) x

Thank you! :)

I've been AWOL for the weekend (and I admit, too much food not at all on plan and alcohol). It was, err, interesting! I will weigh in tomorrow because I got up too late today. Hopefully, I have not undone all my hard work!

Back