Bridesmaids / flowergirls

egbert

Silver Member
Hi ladies

Are you having bridesmaids and flower girls?

My DD is 5 and my bridesmaid - I was going to get her a pretty dress from somewhere like Next, but now I hear all her cousins and friends talking about what they want to wear to my wedding, and knowing how some of them think (one of her friends has already asked me if she can stand next to DD and be a princess for the day too, cheeky little madam, and believe me, she knows exactly what she is saying) I have decided to get her a proper bridesmaid dress so there is no chance any of them will have the same. I know it probably sounds silly, but this is her day to be a princess, not her spoilt little mates, who always try to outshine her and put her down.

Is it me or is the bridesmaid politics so difficult!

Any ideas where to get nice but non expensive dresses from?

I have 5 adult bridesmaids in proper dresses .. And a flower girl in an ivory dress .. I got it in debenhams in a sale it's all ivory with a sash and a few sparkling bits on the skirt ... It was £30 I think they also had other cute ones one was £12 and it had butterflies on it .. Or you can look about online x oh and I'm also changing the sash on the dress to match the colour scheme xx

Got my bridemaid dresses from ebay from a UK seller, the same dresses which were £230 in the bridal shops were £79 brand new! x

Back