Brighton Meet 29/30th August incl pics!

About 6.30pm because I caught an earlier train. Better to have spent 2 more hours on here than on a train :D

Was home for 3 but was up at 6 o'clock. Next time I'll pay the extra and have a lie in instead of having to get up at stupid o'clock. Will I ever learn

Irene xx

It was hoooooorribly early wasn't it! xx

Still at my sis' so will do update when I get back home - but soooooo lovely to go to this meet and finally meet KD, DQ and Happe. As well as rest of you who are now firmly good friends. Great time - especially the pimms .... mmmmmmmmmmm!!

Hopefully see lots of you again in York or Cardiff.

It was so great to see everyone in Brighton today. I'm a relative newbie and had never been to a meet before. It reminded me of, many years ago, before we all had PCs and the internet, my brother used to have a CB radio. And they would have meets like this. But I always remember they would all have these little business cards made with their "handle" (username) on it, which they would collect. His handle was American Pie, and his card had an American Pie icon and said: "You've eye-balled American Pie.":rotflmao:

Trying to put together people's real names with their usernames today made me think of that!

Feeling so inspired to stick to my diet after seeing everyone. It is such a big boost, as well as lovely to get to know people better. Can't wait for the next one in Brighton as it is right on my doorstep! Give me a shout if any of you are ever in Brighton!

Sorry not to have met you - we didn't turn up until 3pm on the Saturday .... maybe next time???

Are you Cardiff-ing or York-ing?????

No :( I had hoped maybe one of them, but one of my friends gets married the week before York, so between hotels, outfits, pressies etc Ill be wiped out. And Im off to St Annes a few days after Cardiff so all my other pennies are going for that.

Soon, though Ill definitely meet you soon. Oh and put a face to KPs voice :giggle:

No :( I had hoped maybe one of them, but one of my friends gets married the week before York, so between hotels, outfits, pressies etc Ill be wiped out. And Im off to St Annes a few days after Cardiff so all my other pennies are going for that.

Soon, though Ill definitely meet you soon. Oh and put a face to KPs voice :giggle:

LOL was enlightening those at Brighton to that little story!!!

I finally got home from Brighton about an hour ago (yes, I was there ... honest! That's me in the background of the picture at the pier entrance :)).

I'm completely cream-crackered but just wanted to say a big HI to everyone there at the weekend (even those I didn't get the chance to see this time round - DQ and Dom especially :().

I'll update more tomorrow and post any pics I have too. Maybe even one or two from the 'Absolutely Dragulous' performance of Mamma Mia I went to last night :cool:

Love to all :D

Oooh. I like that piccie:cool:

Me too!!! You all look fab and I am still so peed off that I couldn't be there!!!

KD....did you wear those wellies?...lol:D

Back