Bringing Lipotrim Abroad

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by petals9090, 29 August 2008 Social URL.

1. petals9090

petals9090 Member

Hi all,

This may seem like a REALLY stupid question but, has anyone ever had problems bringing lipotrim abroad? On holidays and that?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    Lisa Lisa was on holidays lately and I don't think she had any trouble you could check with her.

However Airgirl who is an air hotess did have trouble.:rolleyes:

It would be best to get a letter from your pharmacy to say you are on this type of diet.

Love Mini xxx
  4. Sarahv25

Sarahv25 Always welcome new m8's!

I was gonna sat that, get a docs letter! Pack it in ur suitcase and it shouldnt be a problem!
  5. LisaLisa

LisaLisa Silver Member

I took 21 packets of lipotrim to turkey and i had no problems

I got contact details for my chemist who said he would be available to explain what the sachets were for if i got into trouble.

I took my LT in the LT plastic bag with the leaflet i got in the first week - just to make sure customs had loads of info about it - incase they picked me out!

But i was fine :D
  6. petals9090

petals9090 Member

A letter from the pharmacist! Good idea! Am going to Thailand soon and considering staying on the diet! Dont think the other half would be too impressed if I wound up in a Thai Jail :D :eek:
  7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck Petal, and very admirable to stick to it while away, many don't but Lisa is a shining example that it can be done.

8. SarahC4107

SarahC4107 Full Member

I'm just back from a fortnight in Spain and packed all my LT packs in my suitcase and was fine. I also took a letter from the doctor who I get LT through, just stating what they were and his contact details etc. Luckily I had no problems at all. Good Luck x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.