• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Britains Got Talent

Mich

Taking Back Control...!!!
I'm kinda watching...:rolleyes:

Just been in floods of tears over the wee Scottish lady .... bless her - she was amazing.... :clap::clap::clap:

KD

Gone fishing
I recorded it, and have just started watching.

Wow to that 47 year old lady! Great voice. Another unexepected!

I've just checked it out on You Tube.

What a beautiful voice Susan Boyle has and such perfect diction and crystal clear clarity!

She really deserves it. When is BGT back on?

KD

Gone fishing
What about tonight :clap:

Wow that saxophanist :wow: What great phrasing! What great breath control! What a fantastically, stunning, musical performance! What fab jeans!!

And Shaheen. Wasn't he fab :clap:

What about tonight :clap:

Wow that saxophanist :wow: What great phrasing! What great breath control! What a fantastically, stunning, musical performance! What fab jeans!!

And Shaheen. Wasn't he fab :clap:

Absolutely agree 100% KD ...the guy with the sax ...he brought tears to my eyes - he was amazing...:eek:

Shaheen - I'm so glad Simon made him change his song choice...WOW! :D

debs xx

Tribute (they had odd wigs and moustaches) were on my train one time from Newcastle to King's Cross, they were very excitable and loud and somewhat annoying. I'm surprised I remembered to keep an eye out for them on the show, but they got through.

Shazpaz

Tribute (they had odd wigs and moustaches) were on my train one time from Newcastle to King's Cross, they were very excitable and loud and somewhat annoying. I'm surprised I remembered to keep an eye out for them on the show, but they got through.
LOL....Simon didn't like them did he!!

I thought Shaheen was amazing. For such a young lad, he was fantastic. I watched my DVD of Les Miserables last night and although Susan Boyle is fab and it was unexpected, Ruthie Henshaw is still my favorite by far!! What a voice.

S: 18st11lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 6st7lb(34.6%)
Shaheen - I'm so glad Simon made him change his song choice...WOW! :D

debs xx
He really is an incredible talent for someone of his age!

But I wonder ... how did Simon know he had another song to sing? And (surprise, suprise) the backing track was cued up in the machine too! ;)

Shazpaz

But I wonder ... how did Simon know he had another song to sing? And (surprise, suprise) the backing track was cued up in the machine too! ;)
I said to hubby, I thought Simon had obviously been tipped off that this lad had two songs prepared and to get him to sing the second one!!!