broad bean to runner bean and partner!

skinnybean2b

hi everyone,

well im on day 2, i did CD last september but for one reason or another i had to stop, so now im back full of motivation! The plus side Ben (OH) is doing it with me!

We havent had official meeting yet as CDC is on hospital so we are using left over products until she can visit us. We weighed in together yesterday, i was 14st13 and Ben 16st4. The heaviest either of us have ever been, *sobs*

yesterday everything went fine, and today so far so good! just had mushroom soup, forgot how much i love it! so 2 shakes down, one left for dinner and maybe a tetra for dessert as we are both on 4 products a day.

if anyone wants to join in please feel free! We need all the buddies we can get :)

xxx

Hi,

It must be so good having your other half on the diet with you, not only for support but so you dont have to go through the temptations of having to watch him eat! Lol

Good luck to you both x

Hi miss mac!

how you getting on? Yes it's amazing that Ben is doing it with me, when I did it before I banned him from eating in the house haha. We r just having our dinner (soup) and without thinking he said what you doing for dinner!! I was like this is it! Lol.

xx

Haha you need to tell him this is your dinner....oh and actually this is dinner for the next few months!! ;)

It is tough but it will be worth it when we are looking like slim goddesses! Lol

Im on day 2 and all is going well so far, just hope it lasts. x

Morning!

day 3! another one bites the dust! Im wishing the days away, because 8 weeks seems like forever! I know i didnt put the weight on over night but at least i enjoyed it while i was, haha. im not struggling at all i just want to do something, very hard to be social on this diet isnt it?

xx

Day 4!
Im still feeling so optimistic, my cdc came yesterday for my first official WI to give me my starting measurements even though I started on monday. So now feel like im properly on it!
Weighed myself on my scales this morning and 8lbs gone already!! wahooooo!!
so looking forward to this weight loss journey, nothing is going to get in my way!
xx

I seem to write on everyone elses diary apart from my own! Day 10! I feel like crying today! Just want to give up and eat loads of food!

Doing ss+ now to try and build a healthy relationship with food, as cutting it out is fine but when i then started eating again i realised i hadnt got to the bottom of my eating problems. Im not hungry or anything just feel like everything is so too much handle today. Im currently buying a house and the stress of that is getting on top of me as well as i got a solicitors letter today to say i owe money (which i dont) but still stresses me out just having to phone them and explain the circumstances!

Sorry bit of a morbid post, have no get up and go today! Hope everyone else is doing much better. 100% on track though so at least i havent caved! xxx

Back