Broody

Zoesastar

Silver Member
I often read this forum coz Im desperate for a baby and love to know that people dont always put on loadsa weight lol

In 27 now so getting on a bit, Im still on the pill and have been for over 10 years, im planning on coming off it at the end if August and Im so scared itl take ages for me to concieve

Just thought id say hello and share my feelings :)

I was on the pill injection for 8 years straight without a single period, I conceived my first within 3 months, I went back on the pill for a year after lo and when we decided on 2nd little one it took 3 months again, so it can happen soon :) good luck x

Hi, I was on the pill for over 15 years and conceived within a month of coming off it. I expected it to take a while but was not at all, which was a bit of a shock.

It can happen quickly, I was on the pill for 4 years and took it religiously, missed one and got pregnant with our little boy x second baby not so easy though lol. Xx

Thank u for ur replies, has made me think more positively, now Ive got to get my head round the weight gain lol

That's so weird u sound like me. I am 27 and desperate for a baby but have my wedding booked for next August. Have been on pill for 10 years also and worried that I have problems conceiving or it takes years. I've wanted children for years xx

Girls do not worry bout weight gain if u ear healthy not maccy d s and take outs and lumps of cheese everyday u will b fine long X

Back