Brothers wedding in rhodes, i need to do this. Any help is much appreciated. X

My brother is getting married abroad this sept. I started sw last week and weighed 17st 0lb. I lost 4lb in my first week. I'm not doing classed as I can't afford it at the moment, however, I have all my books and recipe books from 2yrs ago when I lost 4st. Unfortunately, due to good love and life I've let it slip...a bit. Anyone else in the same boat with a special occasion or holiday ect?

Hi, I have no big plans to motivate me this year & I have never chosen a target, I don't think I'll know until I'm nearer a weight I'm confortable with.

Well done with your 4lbs off, thats a really good start. :)

LisaC said:
Hi, I have no big plans to motivate me this year & I have never chosen a target, I don't think I'll know until I'm nearer a weight I'm confortable with.

Well done with your 4lbs off, thats a really good start. :)

Thank you. Having a target that is achievable is a good start. Mine is 3st by may, then another 3 by sept. I'm determined to do it too. Good luck :)

Hi Shinny-lou,
I started on 11 Jan with about 6.5 stone to lose.
My brother-in-law is getting married on 1st June and I'd really like to have lost 3 stone by then. It's not the main reason I want to lose weight but its definitely a motivating factor.
How are you getting on with the plan so far?

Moonstruck_Morning said:
Hi Shinny-lou,
I started on 11 Jan with about 6.5 stone to lose.
My brother-in-law is getting married on 1st June and I'd really like to have lost 3 stone by then. It's not the main reason I want to lose weight but its definitely a motivating factor.
How are you getting on with the plan so far?

I started 2 weeks ago and lost 11lb, however, I've been poorly and I'm on my ladies monthly, so when I weighed myself this morning I Gaines 3lb. It hasn't set me back as I can't help it, plus there are syns in lemsips which I didn't think to count...oops!
I aim to lose 6st by sept, which I know I can do. I lost 7.5st 3yrs ago but put 4 back on. I am loving sw and I love the fact that I constantly think about food because I have too. All the luck in the world to you. There will be no better feeling when u get into that dream dress for such a lovely occasion :)

Thank you :D
You've had a great loss so far. I hope you're feeling better now?
This is a great site for inspiration - there are lots of people doing the plan from home and loads of recipes and tips.

I do go to the classes myself but so far I've found this forum a lot more helpful!

Moonstruck_Morning said:
Thank you :D
You've had a great loss so far. I hope you're feeling better now?
This is a great site for inspiration - there are lots of people doing the plan from home and loads of recipes and tips.

I do go to the classes myself but so far I've found this forum a lot more helpful!

Your right, it's brilliant and I prefer it to classes, hate all the attention with clapping ect lol.

Back