Brown rice as heb

pos bird

Has anybody tried swapping pasta and having Brown rice instead when using it as a heb and still lost weight.

Brown rice isnt a HEXB. It used to be but they stopped it a long time ago.

pos bird said:
I know but just wondering if anyone does swap instead of pasta and still loose weight.

What do you mean tho? It's not a HEb, and the idea of the healthy extras is to ensure you're getting the correct fibre and calcium-so what's the point in trying to use something that's not a HEb :confused: yes I know people tweak things slightly, but this wouldn't even be a tweak!

I know but just wondering if anyone does swap instead of pasta and still loose weight.

Why not just have an Extra Easy or Green day that day? :confused: Of course you'll still lose weight if you only do it occasionally and still follow the rest of the plan, but I dont see any point in not just using the right day or synning it :confused:

Theres no point calling it a HEXB, it isn't going to change anything about it, it just isn't one :) Go ahead and eat it if you want it, you dont have to follow every rule in the book to the letter if you dont want to, but calling it something it isn't is not a very effective way of losing weight ;)

I only do the red and green plans and I always have brown basmati rice now when I do a chilli. I heb the mince (95g) and have lots of rice. I am nice and full, and make it with toms, onions, and loads of chilli and heb extra lean mince. One of my fave meals on a green day.:)

Back