• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Brrrrr

2hourglass

Silver Member

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I am freezing too hun try drinking anything you can hot ...it works better than wrapping up ...i opted for both xx

lillie

weighs a lot less
you must be going into ketosis hun the cold is a sign the only thing that defrosts me is a red hot bath xx

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
sitting here with a steaming cup of chicken soup warming my hands on it, even thinking of a hot water bottle i'm that cold.

i've even sat here at the laptop before today holding the plug in lead as it was sooooooooo hot lol

Sara4

Gold Member
Hot water bottle! Works every time!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Haha how i remember the layers! xx

2hourglass

Silver Member

TracyJ

Gold Member
Yeah that should help ya hun xx

The evenings are the worst! Lots of layers and hot coffee and, of course, my trusty old hot water bottle at night!! Will I always feel cold until I'm out of ketosis?

2hourglass

Silver Member
The evenings are the worst! Lots of layers and hot coffee and, of course, my trusty old hot water bottle at night!! Will I always feel cold until I'm out of ketosis?

From what I remember last time it does get better - as your fat melts the body has less insulation ! (haven't you ever notice skinny minnies shivering - yep no fat ;)

TracyJ

Gold Member
Id love a hot water bottle right now! xx

I m red hot ;-p x

TracyJ

Gold Member
Mmmm can i borrow you please? xx

2hourglass

Silver Member

I don't know, I put up an innocent thread and it's all gone smutty... I was wondering where FTT/Garry was tonight - didn't take long !!!:eek:

who it would take long xxx

Garry

I have not been on here long, but your soooooooooooooooo funny. I love the way most of your comments turn smutty, I think its brill!!!

Oh not looking forward to the cold when I start, my feet are always like ice blocks, Nic's always telling me to move them when I shove them between his legs to get warm in bed!!!! Must invest in some thick socks for when I start LT!!!!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Lol poor guy!! xx

That's why I have a hot water bottle - OH got fed up of me warming my freezing feet on him that he bought it for me!!!! Best present ever!!!

shoving anything between your legs tends to keepyou warm x

TracyJ

Gold Member
Oooh Gaz!! x