Brrrrr

2hourglass

Silver Member
having the day 3 shivers - it's parky in my house !! - 2 fleeces socks and long trousers, look fatter than ever:sigh:

I am freezing too hun try drinking anything you can hot ...it works better than wrapping up ...i opted for both xx

sitting here with a steaming cup of chicken soup warming my hands on it, even thinking of a hot water bottle i'm that cold.

i've even sat here at the laptop before today holding the plug in lead as it was sooooooooo hot lol

Hot water bottle! Works every time!

Haha how i remember the layers! xx

Yeah that should help ya hun xx

The evenings are the worst! Lots of layers and hot coffee and, of course, my trusty old hot water bottle at night!! Will I always feel cold until I'm out of ketosis?

The evenings are the worst! Lots of layers and hot coffee and, of course, my trusty old hot water bottle at night!! Will I always feel cold until I'm out of ketosis?

From what I remember last time it does get better - as your fat melts the body has less insulation ! (haven't you ever notice skinny minnies shivering - yep no fat ;)

Id love a hot water bottle right now! xx

I m red hot ;-p x

Mmmm can i borrow you please? xx

I m red hot ;-p x

I don't know, I put up an innocent thread and it's all gone smutty... I was wondering where FTT/Garry was tonight - didn't take long !!!:eek:

who it would take long xxx

Garry

I have not been on here long, but your soooooooooooooooo funny. I love the way most of your comments turn smutty, I think its brill!!!

Oh not looking forward to the cold when I start, my feet are always like ice blocks, Nic's always telling me to move them when I shove them between his legs to get warm in bed!!!! Must invest in some thick socks for when I start LT!!!!

Lol poor guy!! xx

That's why I have a hot water bottle - OH got fed up of me warming my freezing feet on him that he bought it for me!!!! Best present ever!!!

shoving anything between your legs tends to keepyou warm x

Oooh Gaz!! x

Back