Brrrrrr, cold and struggling

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by xxlettyxx, 1 December 2010 Social URL.

1. xxlettyxx

xxlettyxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I'm sat here dreaming of chocolate! This weather is *really* not helping.. I'm drinking Slim-a-Soup like there's no tomorrow just to try and warm up a bit :( I wish I could bring my duvet and hot water bottle into work! The cold is making me feel like I'm struggling a bit. I think I'm just craving comfort. I'm deperately trying to keep my goal in mind! Don't need chocolate don't need chocolate don't need chocolate...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    I know its awful, I find more filling soups are helping me at the minute. Keep warm!!

4. lindseydodd408

lindseydodd408 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.7%)
    Diet:
    Myfitnesspal/low carb
    Nothing is helping me at the moment, it's taking all my will to not pig out but I keep caving into the cravings!!! I've just sent my OH for a chinese, but I've hardly eaten anything all day so hopefully I don't do too much damage. I don't know what to suggest... other than we all pack up and move to the caribbean!!! x

5. syren

syren from FAT to FIT

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(18.47%)
    Diet:
    vlcd (own) / CC
    sounds like a brilliant idea !! i'm for it ! lol

Hang in there girls.. it'll take time to adjust to the season change.. don't give in !

6. xxlettyxx

xxlettyxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Awww Lindsey you'll get through it. Remember slipping is just part of the process! Happens to everyone, but you'll get your mojo back :D however the Caribbean sounds pretty amazing! And everyone else, we just need to hang on in there. Bloody weather! The boards do seem rather quiet.. everyone must have the hump like me coz it's freezing and salad ain't looking so appealing! x

7. 18st2lb

18st2lb Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.94%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I went and bought a load of them mini size buttons for kids. They REALLY help the chocolate craving for me!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.