bruises

I've got this too, but just a few very small ones all over my body in places that don't normally bruise like calves, thighs, stomach etc. I mentioned it to my pharmacist and she said she'd not heard of it before and that it's probably not related to LT but now I'm wondering? Very strange. Mine are completely painless and don't seem to be fading either? :confused:

lardybride2be said:
I've got this too, but just a few very small ones all over my body in places that don't normally bruise like calves, thighs, stomach etc. I mentioned it to my pharmacist and she said she'd not heard of it before and that it's probably not related to LT but now I'm wondering? Very strange. Mine are completely painless and don't seem to be fading either? :confused:

Thats where mine are minus stomach. I have about ten on the thigh and about six I spotted on the calf of the same leg again painless the biggest one being the size of a five pence piece. Am glad someone else has experienced it too. It certainly has to be related or a very very strange coincidence" x

nicki26 said:
hello, i lost 8 and a half stone on lipotrim 4 years ago, i was just on here browsing and noticed this post....bruising on total food replacement is very common because your body slightly lacks in vitamin k whilst on the shakes therefore causing bruising... it is harmless so try not to worry... hope this helps x

Ah brilliant news(well kinda) thanks for the info at least we know it's nothing to worry about, and congrats on the huge lost, I have about that left to lose , have you managed to keep it off x

nicki26 said:
yes i have, i got down to 9 and half stone and after my gallbladder removal went up to 11 stone....now my weight goes between 10 and a half and 11 stone as i think this weight suits me more, i looked a bit ill to be honest at 9 and a half stone :) good luck with your weight loss journey, wish you all the best xxx

Thank you Its always good to here of someone that maintains. Somehow makes it more achieveable some how

Back