Bubbs road of rocky horror to goal.

bubbs67

Banned
Day1 don't feel hungry. Guess that due to filling my boots earlier this morning haha. Good luck to all who are starting today. :D Oh did have a cup of coffee with semi skimmed milk whoopsie. Black coffee for rest of the day. :( Going out to get supplies today.

Good luck hunny Xx you can do it (get skimmed and you can enjoy a milky coffee or three) x

bubbs67 said:
Day1 don't feel hungry. Guess that due to filling my boots earlier this morning haha. Good luck to all who are starting today. :D Oh did have a cup of coffee with semi skimmed milk whoopsie. Black coffee for rest of the day. :( Going out to get supplies today.

Good luck for today you'll be fine !!

bubbs67 said:
Time will tell munchbunch. Thanks. X

Honestly you should be ok just stick to it be prepared for a rocky few days !!

munchbunch said:
Honestly you should be ok just stick to it be prepared for a rocky few days !!

Yeah defo. That's what I mean munchbunch. Shame I'm not at work. Lappy toppy up the flaming shoot munchbunch. Just sticking with my app. Cant afford to get it fixed!!

Start weight. 17st10 cry!!!

bubbs67 said:
Yeah defo. That's what I mean munchbunch. Shame I'm not at work. Lappy toppy up the flaming shoot munchbunch. Just sticking with my app. Cant afford to get it fixed!!

Start weight. 17st10 cry!!!

App is easiera anyways !!! It's so much easiera to pop on the phone than start up the laptop isn't it :)

Back