Buddies wanted!

broxi

ButtErFly
Hi,
I'm looking for some pals to join me on my attempt at Atkins.

I did it about 7 years ago with incredible success although for some reason it stopped working and since then when I've tried it I've not really lost anything after the first fortnight. But its now about 2 years since I last tried and I'm ready to give it a go again.

I'm on Day 3 and starting to feel good. It would help greatly if I could have some Atkins pals!

Love Broxi x

Hi sweet like coco, thanks very much for joining me.
I've about 4 stones to lose - my profiles are no longer accurate and I need to update them.
I don't know why Atkins stopped working before perhaps my body got wise to it. I lost 4 stones in about 4 months before and the weight just fell off. It was the easiest thing. Then about 1 stone away from goal the weight loss just stopped for no reason. Then when I did diet again I would lose an initial 1/2 stone and then nothing for weeks. I don't know why that was. I've tried over the years with the same results. But I've left it for about 2 years now so I'm hoping my metabolism won't recognise it!
It was the best and easiest diet when it worked though. I loved it so I'm hoping.
What about you? How long have you been on it? Do you like it? What are your losses?
x

Hi Broxi, we are all your buddies love. :)

yes as Jim says we are all buddies :D

All one big 'rather dysfuntional' family here Broxi! xx

All one big 'rather dysfuntional' family here Broxi

speak for yourself :crazy: :p

Welcome to our family.....

Jim Jim`s the Daddy, just who`s The Mummy?

HEE HEE

woofy x

Hi everybody, thanks for the welcome. I'm glad everyone's buddies here. I'm on day four now and it's getting easier. When I'm struggling, I'm just telling myself I could be on Cambridge as I was last year and Atkins feels easy in comparison! How's everyone doing?

hey there! i only on day 2,just having some water at the moment feeling full of energy,i was so weak thismorning though felt like i got a belt of a bus lol! but i read jims post saying its the atkins flu and eventually i will wake up bursting with energy! cant wait to start my exercise on saturday!! i did lipotrim last year and lost 3 stone and got to a size 10 but i went through a very depressing and stressful time straight after and put it all back on :( im in a much better place now-living back with my parents and working away so im really focused this time! its great on here even just reading away is encouraging! good luck and welcome :)

I'm the BAD Daddy. LOL

So Linzi's daughter thinks. LOL

Oh good love, it was just a mini stall then. :)

You'll have more stalls along the way Cheryl, it's the fat fighting back love.

Back