Buddy 4 Xmas challenge!!

Rosebud

I really want to loose a stone before Xmas but I feel like I can't do it alone. Been yoyo dieting since I was 16 and I just need to stick to one diet and meet my goal. Weight watchers is my last chance. First mini goal is a stone before Xmas. Who's with me?

Ill join you :) .. my lack of weight loss recently is really getting me down, what ever i lose in one week, i gain back the week after, even tho im tracking everything, im getting my implant removed later this month, so once that is gone, im hopeing that i have "real" losses again :)

I'm very new (yo-yo'er) and back to good ole WW (on own )... Can i still join I need a kick up the jacksy !

Hi Ladies, we can do it if we all help and support each other. Hope you've managed to stick to it today. Kim x

Morning, I tracked everything yesterday, had fruit for breakfast, and a planned beef cassarole in for tea... now to decide what to have for dinner.. and try to point the cassarole for tonight ! lol. hows everyone else doing?

I only started on Monday and I've only got 19pp left from my weekly allowance. Thinking of hitting the gym cuz Saturday I have a party coming up and I'm sure my weeklies would have been gone by then. Meaning ill definitely go over my daily allowance.

Do u think I would still loose weight. I was hoping in my first week I would loose 5Lbs. Is this too ambitious??

Back