buddy needed

emma3662

Silver Member
Hi everyone i'm quitting smokin v soon and wondered if any1 would like to join me I will rant cry laugh and probs throw some tantrums too haha 1st of may is my quit date and anyone who has already quit advice and tips will be grand xx

Good luck misses :) ive stopped a year on the 18th of May and feel great for it.. If ur determined to do then u will if not then i wouldnt bother.. Harsh bit true..!! I went cold turkey then after my 1st week (was goin to house party) and the chemist said my lungs were like a non smoker which was fab :-D

If u need help then give me a shout :) x

Wow well done gonna try a book called the easy way to stop smoking and i've planned a holiday nxt year with the money i'll save I cant wait and thanks I will do x

natalie kerr said:
Good luck misses :) ive stopped a year on the 18th of May and feel great for it.. If ur determined to do then u will if not then i wouldnt bother.. Harsh bit true..!! I went cold turkey then after my 1st week (was goin to house party) and the chemist said my lungs were like a non smoker which was fab :-D

If u need help then give me a shout :) x

Hi I'm trying to work out if this is how I reply to a members comment??

Well done on you quitt attempt I bet your very happy!! I'm determined to get through like you. Day 4 today. Have tried all products tried to quit umpteen times but learn from each attempt my errors and new ways to cope I.e juice and watching the clock that a crave episode only really lasts 3 mins!!

My hubby is trying with me, he has smoked a lot longer than me, but as he is older I hope hel do it health wise!!

Anyway if I have replied to you correctly please reply with any tips especially cravings for junk/ naughty food fixes ;)

Thanks
Kammyjammy

Back