• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Buddy wanted

Ive got 3 times the amount to lose than you,which means I have to be treble as motivated lol ;) Im happy to be your buddy but can understand you need someone the same xx

plonks

i have 4 stone to loose, and today my first day doing WW. I will be your buddy too if you would like, need lots of help :D

Hi, I would also be your buddy I have 4-5 stone to lose and could do with some buddies to help. Samx

plonks

I have started ww today after yo yo with sw for years. i love sw but need a new disapline . i am so excited today , i feel great and so so positive. i have 4 stone to loose, and i so looking forward to supporting you all and getting support

size102b you look fantastic :) so much difference, keep up the good work you are now my inspiration :) x

Can i buddy up with you 2 too ?? I weigh mondays too, if you ave facebook my name is Monique Vilanou.

hey all do you mind if i join in too please? Today is day 1 of yet another restart lol i'm on 18 points a day. We can do it team! :) xxx

Mumzy

I'm on 17 points too, just started up again, reached goal but want to lose at least another 7lbs more.. x