Buddy

Maidmaz77

Hi,
I'm on day 1 and was hoping that there is someone at a similar point to me who would like to buddy up, i know everyone is very supportive here, but it would be really nice to b able to talk with someone who is likely to b feeling the same way i am. Plus if am being honest would b really good to have someone to talk to who can say don't do it when i have the urge to eat chocolate til it's coming out of my ears lol
anyone who wants to buddy up and help each other along would be great tho, i really do need to start talking to more people lol

Marian

Day one here too! How are you finding it? I'm lying in bed trying to ignore my grumbling tummy at the moment.

Maidmaz77 said:
Hi,
I'm on day 1 and was hoping that there is someone at a similar point to me who would like to buddy up, i know everyone is very supportive here, but it would be really nice to b able to talk with someone who is likely to b feeling the same way i am. Plus if am being honest would b really good to have someone to talk to who can say don't do it when i have the urge to eat chocolate til it's coming out of my ears lol
anyone who wants to buddy up and help each other along would be great tho, i really do need to start talking to more people lol

Marian

Cum and join us on 'team
Back on track' there's only couple of us on there!

@ Chika
not finding it too bad, everytime i feel hungry or have the start i drink more water. after my 1st day i was worried aboutt he amount of water i would be able to drink as i only just managed the required amount but today has been ok, nearly 4lts :) which am really proud of as am not really a water fan lol always been a pepsi max kinda gal lol
how has ur day been

I'm really impressed that you have had 4 ltrs! I'm a teacher so can't really drink in the day time. Leaving a class full of kids alone while I pee every ten minutes isn't really on! I had a litre before setting off for work this morning and had to drive as fast as possible for the last couple of miles to avoid making a puddle in my car!

Doing well so far though, 2nd day on without cheating. Focusing on goal at the moment and sem to be in ketosis already as I'm not hungry at all. How are you finding it?

Oh i remember the days of having to organize toilet breaks sround lessons I was a 2ndary science teacher, miss it a lot :( nay mind lol
haven't cheated which is always good, paericularly when i open the draw where the products are to be greeted by jammy dodgers and kids stuff lol i think i will have to more them :)
not too bad no side effacts which was worrying me, not too hungry was expecting it to be worse.
the issue am having is bought some of the soups thought it would make it easier to stick to having different things, but omg they are awful :( my consultant is away on hols for the week so am sort of stuck with them, did ask on here if would make a huge difference if i missed 1 pack a day and apparently it will so holding my nose it is then lmao
have to say am really suprised by how much i enjoy the shakes, ok granted anythin choc is always a good thing with me but had the cookiesn cream one today and that was nice too, so lesson learnt will just buy shakes for next week lol
how do u know ur in ketosis? still have the odd hunger pang but no listening to my stomach think my throats been cut lol
how are you keepiong yourself focused? do u find everyone else around you supportive?

Hi Maid! You're doing so well. I would have cracked if there were jammy dodgers in my house! Can you sell me some willpower please?! Why did you leave teaching?

The soups are rank, I'm not going to lie! Although they are ok when made into crisps. There is a recipe thread on the first page in the stickies and one pack makes loads of them. Basically mix up with a small amount of water and microwave on baking parchment. Not bad at all! I love the shakes too, I think this coconut one is the best thing ever. When is your CDC back?

Keeping focused by thinking of all the clothes I can buy in normal sized shops when i reach goal. Fed up of missing out of life because of my weight. I'm 30 next year and don't want to be fat still. I haven't told anyone I'm doing this this time. People think this diet is crazy generally and I can't be bothered explaining it to them so I just avoid food situations. What's your motivation?

your not the only one not sharing with everyone lol the only people who know i'm doin it are my mother and the other half lol
had to leave teaching for 2 reasons really had a neurological problems when i was 18 and it kicked off really badly again when i fell pregnant with my 1st, after she was born i never really went back. my health didn't really improve and i lost a fair amount of my eye sight so prob not the best idea having a partially sighted teacher in science lab with a bunk of teenage delinquents lmao
if am honest not really sure how i am managing to deal with the will power stuff, am not teh best with it really when am bored i do still go looking for something to eat but then come on here instead, trying to occupy my hands lol
wow soup into crisps will have to have a look for that recipe that what i am really missin stuff to snack on, that was the great thing bout sw ( i had lost8st on that, but have put 3.5 back on) but since am a foodie found was eating as much as i could rather than enough to fill me, so this is half the erason i'm on this need the strict lol
she's back ready for my weigh in on mon, tried the coconut shake yest but i mixed half n half with the choc shake to make a bounty flavour thing it was lush :) have to admit tho i add a fair amount of ice to it so that it more substantial and it means am gettin extra fluid but they tend to then remind me of teh mocha frappaccino from starbucks, especially when i put a tsp of coffee in as well.
I understand what you mean with the clothes, never really been a fashionista but would probably take more of an interest if i was smaller. they never make nice stuff for plus size clothes ranges it really is crappy particularly since the majority of the uk is now considered plus size. i always think the usa has a better idea for bigger fashion but then sometimes i wonder if they go too far with some of the things they wear, or mayb it's just me and a confidence thing but i couldn't wear short shorts n a crop top lol
when are you 30? will you be having a big party? that would be a fantastic thing celebrate your getting to your target as well as a birthday mile stone :) get ur glad rags on and live it up :)
my motivation my health really, was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and m.e last yr, so am unable to exercise and my medication puts weight on. so wanted somethin that would b having it sorted asap and i heard really good things, this is y am on step 2 not SS.
how has your day been today? have u ventured on the scales yet? when is ur weigh in i'll b waving flags of celebration for u :)

Hi Ladies

Well done for taking the first step. I know how hard the first week can be but try to stick with it and it will pay off..
There is nothing as nice as seeing your weight lost on the scales each week

I sometimes wonder how I have stuck it so long but I'n loving it. Its the only diet that I can honestly say ive seen results
If I can help in anyway let me know

Take Care

Hello! Thanks Jules, its appreciated.

I went away for a while at the weekend but did ok. Had my weigh in and I lost 15lbs in the week so I'm well pleased. How are you doing Maidmaz? Did you try the crisps? Have you had your weigh in?

Hello! Thanks Jules, its appreciated.

I went away for a while at the weekend but did ok. Had my weigh in and I lost 15lbs in the week so I'm well pleased. How are you doing Maidmaz? Did you try the crisps? Have you had your weigh in?

Wow thats is Fantastic result
What other diet would give you those results

That is brilliant well done!!

hows this week been?

hey Jules thanks for that much appreciatede :) you've been doin really well hope i can keep at it as long as you have.

Wow chika 15lb that's fantastic!! had my weigh in but nowhere near as amazing results as that lol i lost 6lb this week and was a little gutted by it if am honest but if can keep loses in that area then can't really complain lol.
didn't try the crisps as i couldn't find where they were as that would b good to have somethin fill up the plate lol but i have been eating of a smaller plate so it looks like i get to eat more lmao tried the toffee and walnut shake and i have to say yuk lol altho if u like walnut i spose not too bad lol think the cappuccino would be really nice mixed with the cookies and cream. have not gotten as many soups this week as i didn't really like them and even tho it's a good idea to make sauces with them my other half tends to eat the same meal i do in the evening i don't think he'd b too impressed if i had sauce with mine and he didn't lol
how was ur weekend away did u manage to cope?

thought would share with you girlies :)
found the recipes for different ways to use teh shakes/soups
i decided to try the mint choc (as it's my fave) muffin.
it smelt like it was burning the whole time and it really didn't taste like the mint choc i was expecting (as i find the shake is fab)
the texture wasn't bad at all reminded me of a gooey brownie :)
altho i don't think i'll make it again any time soon, if you are in need of somethin cakey (and the term is used losely lol) then it's definately worth a go :)
enjoy xx

Back