1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Buffalo Chicken-Blue Cheese Meatloaf

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by StaceyUK, 10 November 2010 Social URL.

1. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Buffalo Chicken & Blue Cheese Meatloaf

Total syns: 10; cut into 10 and 1 syn per slice (2 pieces for 2 syns is ample and satisfying!)

28g oats (5 syns)
    1/4 c skimmed milk (I used this from my HEX A)
    2.5 tbsp buffalo wing sauce (0.5 syn) (see below for the sauce I used) (you could perhaps substitute BBQ sauce and adjust syns accordingly)
    1lb extra lean chicken (or turkey) mince
    1/2 cup finely chopped celery
    1/4 cup finely chopped onion
    1/4 cup shredded carrot
    2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
    1/4 tsp salt
    28g crumbled blue cheese (I used Danish Blue)(5 syns)

Preheat the oven to 350 (180c).

Combine the oats and milk and leave to sit for 3 minutes to soften the oats.

Combine all of the ingredients (except the cheese) and mix well. Gently fold in the cheese.

Line a loaf tin with foil and put the mixture into the pan. Bake for 35-40 mins or until the chicken is no longer pink.

Serve drizzled with extra buffalo sauce (check the sauce you use for syns).

I served it with cauliflower mashed with laughing cow light and sweet potato chips sprinkled with paprika and garlic powder.

Buffalo Sauce: American Frank s Buffalo Wing Sauce Restaurant Style 12oz Bottle

This buffalo sauce is so tasty and at only 5 cals/tbsp I can't imagine it will be high in syns. Very versatile and worth getting some as it adds a nice kick to food!

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DonnaP

DonnaP Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Sounds nice, another yummy recipe to try!

4. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Slimming World
    look yummy. How you gettng on in Canada Stacey
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.