• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Buffet last night :( & eating out today

Morning all

Last night was my DS football presentation (he won managers player of the season :winner:) which was followed by a buffet.

I was aware of their being a buffet but didn't know what was going to be available, unfortunately it wasn't SW friendly :(

This was yesterdays EE food diary:

Breakfast: Muller Light Yogurt (not very hungry)

Lunch: Jacket Potato, 2 x Extra Light Laughing Cow, 2 slices Ham, Salad

Snack: Melon

Buffet: Half small bap of Tuna & Mayo, 1/2 slice of bread with Cheese & Onion (it was delicious though :8855:), small slice of pizza (crust was no bigger than 1"), 2 chicken nuggets, salad.

As you can see I didn't have a great amount but how many Syns do you think I should count?

On top of that we're off shopping to the Trafford Centre later today & will be going to Spud u Like for a Jacket Potato & Beans, which will be free I think???

Haven't decided what to have for breakfast yet, but will prepare a fruit salad for the journey.

Now as we won't be home until late and won't feel like cooking DH suggested a Chinese or Indian take away which I will choose a low Syn meal eg Beef in Black Bean sauce & boiled rice.

However it did occur to me that there is an Asda near to the Trafford Centre so could pop in there for an Indian meal to cook at home BUT how do they compare Syns wise? I will only have the meal and not the starters or naan bread.

Any help is greatly appreciated :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
ok so I assume the bap & sliced bread were white.

for the bap
Basic/Non Branded Foods Bread rolls, White bap 28g

3½ Syns on Extra Easy
Original 3½ Syns
Green 3½ Syns

for the sliced bread
Basic/Non Branded Foods Bread, White bread 28g

3½ Syns on Extra Easy
Original 3½ Syns
Green 3½ Syns

for the mayo
Basic/Non Branded Foods Dressing, Mayonnaise 1 level tbsp

5 Syns on Extra Easy
Original 5 Syns
Green 5 Syns

Basic/Non Branded Foods Pizza, cheese & tomato 100g

12½ Syns on Extra Easy
Original 12½ Syns
Green 12½ Syns

And finally chicken nuggets
Basic/Non Branded Foods Chicken, nuggets, baked average each

1½ Syns on Extra Easy
Original 1½ Syns
Green 2 Syns

It soon adds up:cool:

I'd be inclined to work you syns out on a weekly basis for this week. The work out how many you thought you had yesterday & how many you have left then decide on tea later.

Have a lovely day:D
Oh no :cry:

I usually have 10 Syns a day, (Tuesday being my weigh-in day,) on Wednesday I had 8.5 Syns & Thursday 6 so have clawed a bit back there.

Will have to be extra careful and perhaps only have 5 Syns per day until Tuesday then!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 1
Slimming World - Eating Out 0
Slimming World Recipes 2
Slimming World Recipes 7
Exante 7