Buffy 07 food diary

buffy07

Doh I have been posting my daily menus in wrong place (weight loss diaries) for the last few weeks!

EE day

B: 45g porridge (b + 1.5 syns), apple and blueberries.

L: Left over chickpea loaf with beans, a mug shot and some salad bits. Followed by banana and shape yog (0.5 syns).

D: Moroccan meatballs with herb cous cous and salad, followed by grapes and shape yog (0.5 syns).

Snacks: 3 ELLC (1/2 a) and also 250 ml milk (1/2 a) for tea/coffees.

Syns used 2.5

Comments/advice welcome:)

13/09/2012 EE day

B: 45g porridge (1.5 syns + b) with blueberries and apple.

L: Mugshot, 4 rice cakes (6 syns) topped with egg and 45g philly light (a), salad bits, followed by melon and yoghurt (0.5 syns), few grapes.

D: Homemade meatballs (yummy!!!), tomato sauce and pasta, followed by yog (0.5 syns) and pineapple with sf jelly (1.5 syns).

Snacks: Used 200 ml milk (a) for tea/coffees.

Syns used: 9.5.

No idea what happened above, but just gloss over it lol.

Day 1 of diary EE

B: Sweet cous cous, with apple and blueberries.

L: H/M soup with tons of veg and lentils, 2 slices Nimble (b) with grilled bacon, boiled egg and salad. Followed by melon and mullerlight.

D: H/M chicken and ham fried rice (tons veg), corn on cob followed by melon, pear and mullerlight.

Snacks: 2 ELLC (1/2 a) and 250 ml milk (1/2 a).

Syns used 0.

Comments/advice welcome:)

EE day

B: Sweet cous cous with apple and blueberries.

L: H/M lentil soup (tons of veg), 2 slices bread (b) spread with ELLC (1/2 a), boiled egg, slice of ham and salad. Melon and pear mixed with ff yog.

D: Chickpea loaf, corn on cob and salad followed by melon and ff yog.

Snacks: 250 ml milk (1/2 a).

Syns used: 0

EE day

B: Sweet cous cous with apple (hubby ate blueberries).

L: H/M lentil soup (tons of veg), 2 slices bread (b) spread with 3 ELLC (1/2 a) and boiled egg + spring onion, tomato and lettuce. Then mango, handful grapes and ff yog.

D: H/M chicken biryani (with mushrooms, green peppers and tomatoes in), corn on cob on side, followed by melon, pear and ff yog.

250ml skimmed milk (1/2 a) for teas.

Snacks: none.

Syns used: 0

EE day

B: 50g porridge (b + 2 syns) with apple and blueberries.

L: 2 slices Nimble (5 syns), bacon, scrambled egg and beans followed by melon and grapes with ff yoghurt.

D: Chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce with extra chicken, mushrooms, pepper and onion with corn on cob on side. Melon, pear and ff yoghurt.

Snacks: ELLC (3 = 1/2 a) and 250ml skimmed milk (1/2 a).

Syns used: 7 (may poss have Aldi risotto rice at 3 syns).

Good luck! When do you weigh in?

I don't really do ee days ( green girl) but your food looks good. Do you have a recipe for the Chickpea loaf?

Thank you, will need it lol. I weight once a month, I am 10st 1lb at the mo, trying to get to 9st 7lbs.

Chickpea loaf: a sachet of savory rice (made up as directed), 3/4 beaten eggs and a can of Asda chickpea dahl. Mix it all together and put in loaf tin, bake at about 200 degrees till cooked (approx 30 mins). It is lush and syn free.

Thanks for the recipe.. will get the ingredients for that tomorrow.

I don't know if I could only weigh myself once a month lol but I suppose its much better than weekly cause you're seeing bigger numbers.

EE day (again)

L: H/M pea and ham soup (tons of veg), 2 slices nimble (b) with bacon and boiled egg salad (inc spring onion, tomato, lettuce and red pepper). Followed by apple and a grapes mixed with ff yoghurt.

D: Moroccan meatballs with herb cous cous, green beans tossed in chilli flakes and lemon juice, followed by melon and half a pear with ff yoghurt.

Hea = 250ml skimmed milk and 3 ELLC.

Syns used 0.

Comments/advice always welcome:)

Hello I am going to follow your diary. I also started at 10 stone I lost ten pound and I gained ten pound. Starting again this week and lost 3.5 pound. I'm hoping to get down to 9 stone by christmas. Is 9 stone 7 your mini target or is that when ur Gunna stop?

Hiya, wow good loss! I am going to stop at 9st 7lb, I think. I am 5ft 6ins so prob not go much lower:) I am sure you will get to 9st by Christmas.

I am a bit worried I am hindering my loss as I do not use my syns much, maybe should start having a treat daily? How many do you eat?

I have 105 a week. I weigh in on thurs so tend to have 30 on fri 30 on sat and sun mon tue and we'd I have ten and none of Thursday weigh in day. Well thats what I did last week and lost 3.5 pound. So syns are deffo needed if I didn't have them I would chuck the towel in coz I'm a chocoholic have to have my daily choc bar. I went down to 9 and a half stone but I was still wobbly around the edges. I kno I need to tone as well as lose weight. Im 5 ft 5 and I'm aiming for 9 stone but I'll stop if I look the way I want before I lose it all x

Cool, I might have to use some syns:) I am not really bothered about chocolate, well I am once I start eating it, cannot stop so best just not to have any:)

Sounds like a plan, you will know when you feel right:) xx

EE day

B: Sweet cous cous with blueberries and apple.

L: H/M broth soup (masses of veg), 4 ryvita (b) with ELLC spread on (1/2 a), boiled egg, tiny amount chicken tikka (needed used), salad (inc spring onion, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red pepper and red cabbage). Followed by ff yog and pear.

D: Beef stifido with greek style rice, green beans tossed in lemon juice and chilli flakes, followed by melon and apple mixed with sw mousse (1 syn options).

Used 1/2 a on 250ml skimmed milk for teas.

Syns used 1.

Last edited:
Green day

B: Sweet cous cous with apple.

L: H/M tomato, pepper and lentil soup, 2 slices of nimble (b) spread with 3 ELLC (1/2 a) and boiled egg with salad. Followed by apple mixed with ff yoghurt.

D: Pasta with quorn meatballs (onion, peas and mushrooms mixed) and 75g philly light (2nd a) with corn on cob on side. Followed by melon and ff yog.

Snacks: 2nd not used and had 250ml skimmed milk (1/2 a).

Syns: 0

Last edited:
EE day

All going well till lunch:(

L: Bacon, egg, 100g corned beef, 50g feta cheese, 30g wensleydale and tbsp of full fat mayo (no idea why had this) with salad leaves, then apple mixed in ff yoghurt.

D: H/M tomato, red pepper and lentil soup, quorn meatballs with savoury rice and cauliflower followed by melon and ff yog.

Syns: 18 eeekkkkk!!!!

Used 1/2 (a) on 250 ml skimmed milk with cous cous.

Comments/advice welcome.

Back