buh bye frumpy spice.. hello sexy spice! xx

xNaeNae

hey, so this is my diary :)

I'm 24 years old, and in 2012 I started my weight loss journey by doing a VLCD.. I went on to lose 8 stone in just 7 months. I felt and looked fantastic, I ended up selling my story to an online weightloss website, and had so many lovely comments and messages from people who I had inspired to lose weight.

a couple of years have passed, and life happens. Unfortunately I have gained a tiny little bit of the weight I had lost, so I'm here to lose that, plus a little bit more until I reach a comfy weight I am happy with.

I've never tried SW before, and I only joined last Wednesday, so its still all very new to me. I can't get my head around it really as I'm not used to eating as much as SW recommends. I can't decide if I prefer this method or what I am used to which are VLCD's. I like control over what I am eating, and a VLCD gave that to me. - Despite joining SW last week, I have had a couple of days where I've been having my vlcd shakes or meal replacements, and other days where I have been following the SW plan. So I guess its a bit of mix and match.. whatever I'm finding works for me. I do miss diet coke though, and I know SW classes it as a "free" food, so there's no limit to how much you can have, but from being used to VLCD's I'm aware of the citric acid in contains and been completely cold turkey from any fizzy drinks since last Wednesday now. I've also cut down my carbs dramatically as well, and the days I have followed SW, I have lived on porridge, free fruit, protein inriched foods such as omlette's, salads and chicken breast.

the scales so far this week say I have lost 7 pounds, obviously won't know officially until Wednesday night, but fingers crossed.

17 weeks until spain for my 25th birthday, I'd love to have lost a couple of stone by then :)

xx

Hi Naemae massive well done on losing 8 stone what an achievement!! How much more do you want to lose? I struggled at the beginning between calories & sw never done vlcd tho maybe that's where ive gone wrong lol but you will lose weight on sw if you stick to it without counting calories you just have to give it a chance :)

hey, thanks honey :)
I want to lose maybe 3/4 stone.. see how I feel then I guess xx

Hiya here to subscribe and support.

Well done on losing all that weight! It can feel weird sometimes being ona diet and eating as much as you do on SW but hey it works so why not lol xx

feel really deflated.
people accusing me of "claiming" to be doing 2 separate diets. Maybe I am?
I'm so used to VLCD's, so despite joining SW last week for the motivational group support and weigh ins, I have still been doing the odd VLCD shake or bar here and there (which my SW consultant completely understands and is so lovely about) .. I'm following SW too, yesterday I had a full day of just SW guidelines.. I don't really see the problem in mixing the two weight loss plans, I don't really know what I am doing to offend anybody else? I think everyone is entitled to do what works best for them.

I have the experience of a VLCD and can offer other VLCD'ers support and my knowledge, and as for SW, I embrace all the support everyone can give me, as I am still finding my feet in regards to how the plan entirely works :)

Do what works for you hun its your journey & not up to anybody else,you have lost 8 stone & that is inspiring!! Most people following any plan do their own tweaks even if they don't admit to it to others in group.For example id generally have a lower carb /calorie day before weigh in whether that follows sw rules or not if it sees results that's my decision! You are doing great stay positive :) xx

Back