Bum kicking time!!

andilou

Right then!! I NEED some serious bum kicking - and telling off!! :copon:

I've been on SW since Oct 09 and at last weigh in had lost 3 stone 5lbs. Still around 2 stone to go!!!

Since Nov last year, I've been putting on / losing the same 3 - 4 lbs.

Now, I HAVE to sort myself out and get back on track. I've been off plan for 2 or 3 weeks now, the last week all went well until the evenings when I went over syns. :sigh:
There is NO excuse for my appalling SW behaviour - as I am the one that buys the food in the house, and I am the one who puts the food into my mouth!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I skived class last week as I felt like I needed a week off from the weighing, you've gained weight, what are you going to do thing. I couldn't go the week before as I was at work - but I'll be there this week to find out the damage!!!!

I CAN DO THIS................

Well so far so good today! However I am now approaching the 'danger zone' time, so I'm gonna get a drink and do some cross stitch!

Hi there andilou

Don't beat yourself up so much hun!:(

We're only human. It could be that the more pressure you put yourself under the more stressed out you will become and the more you will want to rebel!!!

I say this with some conviction because that is what happened to me a couple of years ago. I was going to class with my mum and was in a very unhealthy "oh, that's not fair you've lost and I've gained" if I did well and no support if I put on or STS.

You have to want to do it for YOU. When you get your mojo you will just click back into it. Like you say, you did it before and will do so again. :cool:

Don't miss class though..just have a word with your weigh in lady and your Consultant and tell them you don't want to talk about it or discuss what you are going to do to put it right..mine is really good that way.

We can all feel fragile, but you really need to get your brain in gear rather than your bum kicked.......(((hugs))):):):)

Hello!
Thanks for your reply and I was telling myself off really!
Like you said I think I put myself under too much pressure at my last weigh in a couple of weeks ago by saying I want to lose 9lbs in 10 weeks. Yes it's very doable but I think it's frustrating that I haven't lost any weight since Nov - but also haven't put any on!!!!
I keep telling myself how well I've done - I know that! Also I stopped smoking 6 weeks ago tomorrow so I should really pat myself on the back because in 17 months I've lost over 3 stone (I like the scenic way!!!!) AND stopped smoking!
I CAN DO IT.......

Hi Andilou, I just wanted to say I feel for you and hope you can hang in there. Best thing you can do is get back to class this week; I didn't when I got demotivated about 5 years ago and now I have an extra 5 stone to lose as a result :-(
You CAN do it, we all can. Xx

I will be at class this week and as this is my 4th attempt at SW I know exactly what will happen if I stop going!
We CAN all do it - and we WILL!

Back