Bumblebums Food Diary 2011

Bumblebum

Hello all!

Well, after mucking about for a few months, have finally decided Slimming World is probably right for me. So now I'm knuckling down and getting to it!

Joined a group last Thursday and intend to keep going (not just for two weeks like last time!:eek:). It was a toss up between a gym membership and Slimming world as can't afford both. Figured I needed the group more, so my husband has offered to be my personal trainer at home :D Apparently tonights session is exercise bike followed by abs trainer. I'm going to die.....:D

Anyhoo.....todays food diary looks a bit like this....

Extra Easy
Breakfast: 2 egg omelette and an apple
Lunch: Pasta and chicken in a home-made tomato and tarragon sauce. Activia snack-pot
Dinner: Chicken, jacket potato and roasted veg
Snacks: Ryvita Minis (HEXB) with cottage cheese. Banana.
Drinks: Coffees (milk HEXA) and at least one litre of water

Bumblebum
x

A bright and sunny Tuesday morning! Got off my bum and walked munchkin to school this morning. WIll do the same this afternoon so that will be 30 odd minutes of exercise done :)

Todays diary looks a bit like this:

Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 egg omelette with chopped onion and tomatoes
Lunch - Spicy Mugshot, activia snackpot
Dinner - Chicken, jacket potato, lots of veg
Snacks - Banana, baby plum toms and grapes, Ryvitas (HEXB)
Drinks - Coffee (HEXA)

Bumblebum
x

Up early thanks to a bouncy cheerful 5 year old!:rolleyes: So some housework already done. Which means I can have a 20 minute sit down before going to work after dropping munchkin off at school.

Still not got on the exercise bike this week - going to sack my personal trainer (husband!:D)!!

Group tomorrow night. Not done well at all this week - bit bad considering its my first week but did have a couple of occasions to deal with. So going to take it in my stride and carry on.

Anyway, todays food diary:

Extra Easy

Breakfast - mullerlight and a banana
Lunch - pasta with h/m tomato sauce (with loads of veges in) , chicken
Dinner - Not sure yet - most probably beef stir fry
Snacks - baby tomato's, ryvita (HEXB), cottage cheese
Drinks - coffees (HEXA), water
Exercise - hopefully exercise bike for a while, walking munchkin to school and back (approx half hour walking)

Bumblebum
x

Bit rainy here today so me and munchkin drove to school. Not quite gung-ho enough yet with the walking to go trampsing about in drizzle :D

Group tonight. Not sure whether there will be a loss or not. Wait and see I suppose.

Todays food looks like this:

Extra Easy

Breakfast: 2 egg omelette and beans
Lunch - left over beef noodles from last night (loads of stir fry veg in there)
Dinner - Jacket potato and beans, chicken and big salad
Snacks: Yoghurt, banana, ryvita (HEXB)
Drinks - Coffees (HEXA), water
Exercise - none probably :eek:

Bumblebum
x

4.5lbs lost at group last night! Yippee!!!:bliss:

Odd day today as stomach a bit all over the place so not felt very hungry.

So todays food looks a bit like this:

Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 egg omelette
Lunch - activia snackpot and a banana
Dinner - jacket potato with cheese (HEXA) and chicken
Drinks - black coffee and water

I know I'm very lacking on the superfree side today but can't face veges :sign0137:

Bumblebum
x

Back