bumper pack

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by missbiker, 12 October 2010 Social URL.

1. missbiker

missbiker Silver Member

Obviously everyone has different tastes, likes and dislikes etc....so.....it was with much trepidation that I opened my bumper pack when it arrived less than 2 weeks ago, but I have to say I am impressed. I have tried most of the packs (except the banana) and whilst I have some favourites, I am finding them all palatable.

I certainly have more choice than when I was on LighterLife - I only stuck to strawberry, mushroom and cranberry/raspberry bars, as those were all I could tolerate. With this in mind, I am hoping to go the distance with Exante :D. Variety, as they say, is the spice of life ;) .

Onwards and downwards folks, and for any newbies/contemplaters...GIVE IT A GO afterall you've only got those excess lbs to lose :p .
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GetFitGirl

GetFitGirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I totally agree with everything you said Miss Biker and would recommend Exante to anyone.

I really enjoy some of the flavours and find the others perfectly OK. Mind you, as I've said before, if the weight keeps coming off I don't care what they taste like! :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.