Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Bumpy0's Started Fast Forward

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Bumpy0, 3 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Bumpy0

Bumpy0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know Son and SM1D have both had great success doing this, I got a copy of the booklet with the unit values in from Ebay. I will follow a 21 unit day and see how I do.

I am just so desperate to get back on track and need a real boost to keep going. I only lost 1lb in the whole of April and need to start again!

I think keeping a dairy on here will also help me and knowing everyone is reading it too.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bumpy0

Bumpy0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have started half way through a week but there was nothing i could do about that and I don't want to leave starting it till my next weigh-in really. So here is my menu for today.

Break - 2 weetabix, 200ml skimmed milk and half a grapefruit.

Lunch - Feta cheese, mixed salad leaves, 8 cherry toms, 10 black olives, mini pitta bread and a muller light.

Dinner - 2oz pasta, tinned toms, mushrooms, onion, olives, courgette, pepper and salad. A small apple.

All washed down with 2 litres of water.

4. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Good luck bumpy0! you will do it!

Ruthy xxx

5. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hope it works for you Bumpy

6. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Good luck bumpy thats 3 of us doing ff this week.

7. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    good luck to all three of you lovelies xxx

8. Bumpy0

Bumpy0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well, i knew i wasn't really in the right frame of mind to be starting something like this!! I failed yesterday and ate loads that i shouldn't have.

Perhaps i will just get back to the normal plan, then go for FF on Thursday after WI.

9. rolo

rolo Full Member

Good luck Bumpy, I'm going to give it a go next week.

Roz x

10. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    GOOD LUCK BUMPY HUN X I HAD A SLIGHT BLIP LAST NIGHT HAD PIZZA :eek::eek::eek:OMG!! WHAT WAS I THINKING BACK ON TRACK TODAY HUN HAD MY WEETABIX AND GRAPEFRUIT, I CANT DO SKIMMED MILK SO I HAVE SEMI BUT SEEMS TO WORK . ALL THE BEST LET THE 3 MUSKETEERS COMMENCE XX

11. skinnymonkey1day

Diet:
    slimming world
    one of the musketeers has lost their away:wave_cry:eek:ops... just as long as i have not put on this week i will be happy....start off ff then when its been coming to evening meal just dont seem to focus!!!!:break_diet:anyway today i have been good not ff but good. been having lots of fruit too, something i missed on ff, anyway son and bumpy are u being good??xx

12. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Im being good I did not do ff today as we were at the in laws house all day and she did a big roast dinner but I just asked for a little bit which I cant believe I asked:eek: I love roast dinners:drool:. She did me a chicken salad sarnie for tea which was nice. I have drank loads of water today and have been like a yo yo to the toilet all day. Well back on ff tomorrow. Roll on weigh in I will be happy even if I lose half a pound.:D

13. skinnymonkey1day

Diet:
    slimming world
    me too i have been good but want to do ff again for a week, get weighed on wed am so not starting it till thursday, as long as i have not put on i will be happy xx

14. Bumpy0

Bumpy0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No, i messed it all up on the first day. I wasn't in the right frame of mind for it really. Stuck to normal plan apart from saturday, so wil start ff on Thursday after Weigh-In on Wednesday night!!

15. Angellore

Angellore Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    So is the FF thing a bit like the weight watchers points system?

16. skinnymonkey1day

Diet:
    slimming world
    i think so... you have to count fruit and u cant really have anything in between as you have very little points to work with it. i have screwed up big style,:wave_cry:done great last week but went to pot last couple days. In fact its wi tomorrow and i have just had a lovely brown bread roll with corned beef and salad then crisps:mad: (2 packets) omg !!!!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.