BunnyCD diary... failed maintenance

bunnycd

After all my posts of oh have not put on any weight since I lost it all well I am afraid that I have failed. I got on the scales last night and they are up. I knew something was not right because the jeans were soooo tight, I had to actually buy a new set of bras. ohhhhhhh why do we have to endure this was what went through my mind. I can remember having 7 stone to loose and people on here posting at BMI 27 saying they were not happy and I use to think well at least you can get in an aeroplane seat. But its not so much that my BMI is over it is more that the weight creeps up like a disease. I am struggling. All my stuff is everywhere in the house as I am moving to London on sat to start a new job next week. It must just be all the stress. Crap has been eaten. The weird thing is I went on an all inclusive in April and actually lost half a stone. Sometimes I think it may be the food in this country. I don't know if I can cope with all the water again, plus all the pissing but hey, we only live once, this diet is quick and easy so I guess I have to go back onto it. I find the higher plans quite hard so I am going to SS to BMI 25 then I might as well go the full way on 1000 and reach my intended goal weight below 25. It's the energy levels that I am more worried about. So time to update my ticker and get back onto it again. :-(

Hi Bunnycd, sorry to hear you feel you have failed:sigh: try not to look at it like that, you are just having a temporary blip and will get on track again for sure,
i stopped weighing myself and put a couple of stone on last year,making my 5st become 7st to loose!, when i saw my doc recently she said that you should weight regularly, i know that they say dont become a slave to the scales, but she is on rc diet and said that if you notice a small increase it is alot easier to shift than a bigger increase that sneeked up and bit you on the bum!!:)
i have done the diet b4 5st then 6st and i am now embarking on 7st to loose so i know how you are feeling, GO FOR IT GIRL! YOU CAN DO IT. good luck from tiz:)

Hi Bunnycd - I know where you are coming from. I too let myself slip and now on day 11 of restart. I knew I was putting weight on and didnt mind with the first 7lbs but after there it was most of my clothes didnt fit!

Have to say tho the restart after the first 2 days hasnt been that bad and I honestly believe any of my wanting to eat now is habit mainly linked to my emotional eating!

You can do it - hey you know it works, it doesnt take a life time and you generally are happier when slimmer

x

Thanks so much x I know I should not moan I am happy with 27 but it is more the creeping up that worry's me. It's catching it before it gets out of control. Good luck to you too. You look lovely in your wedding dress.

hey bunny i`m right there with you
i`m not at goal yet but have gained over a stone since coming of cd to have my op.
you have done it before and you can do it again
it did scare me that i could gain so much and felt so disheartend at the thought all my hard work had been wrecked
you go for it girl iam
good luck xx

i JUST LOOKED AT YOUR PHOTO'S AND YOU LOOK FAB! MY WEDDING PIC IS ME AT 12-6, IM 16-1 AT PRESANT AND IT IS TO INSPIRE ME LOL:) WILL WATCH YOUR PROGRESS, YOU WILL DO IT,GOOD LUCK TIZ X

At least you have recognised it now before it gets out of hand and you're back to square one hun.
Good luck x

Hi bunny and welcome back hun x x You are doing the right thing, catching it before it gets any worse, you will soon lose those extra pounds and be back where you were in no time. Good luck hun x x x

Hi Bunny

Ditto to what Cheryl said!!!! I'm in the same boat as you too.... really P*ssed off but we can get back to goal!!

hi bunny, best of luck with cd :) you havent failed at all at least your doing something about it now instead of leaving it a few weeks months etc

hi karen 1972, can't believe your pictures, i keep telling everybody to look on the inspirational pictures as i had seen a lady on there that was my total inspiration, and thats you, just had a look at the rest of your pics and you look fab!!!:) believe it or not you are my desktop photo, you are inside my carb cupboard! i love bread, you are in my diet diary folder as well, thankyou so much for posting your pictures and everybody should have a look for inspiration, thankyou

hi karen 1972, can't believe your pictures, i keep telling everybody to look on the inspirational pictures as i had seen a lady on there that was my total inspiration, and thats you, just had a look at the rest of your pics and you look fab!!!:) believe it or not you are my desktop photo, you are inside my carb cupboard! i love bread, you are in my diet diary folder as well, thankyou so much for posting your pictures and everybody should have a look for inspiration, thankyou

Hi Tizzy!

OMG i was so not expecting that !!! lol. But thank you!! I have put 2 stone on unfort so maybe i should put my goal picture in my cupboards aswell?!?! lol.

Thanks for such a sweet post! ;)

Hi bunny, you haven't failed, you have a lot on anyone called come off the rails with a move AND a new job to prepare for. Those lbs you have gained will come off in no time at all. You did it last time and you'll do it again Im sure. Good luck Vxx

Hey bunnycd,

You havent failed at all you silly bugger! You only have 26lbs ti get off, its not like you have 7 stone to lose again!

You can do this, and youl be ok in a few weeks dont worry about it! xxxx

Thanks so much for everyone who left a message, I am going to catch it before it goes out of control. I guess it is a lifestyle thing. My CDC always use to say "no-one is naturally skinny it is what you put in your gob" well I think she is right." back to it. love b

Read this thread with interest as I've put on 2stone since getting to goal. I was 11.3 and I'm now 13.3 and struggling to lose it. My GP has just done a blood test as my thyroid is slightly out of the normal - he said re losing weight it is like I'm cycling uphill, not impossible but harder. Waiting for the results. Could there be any medical reason why you've gained??

Agree with everyone - you've not failed - you only do that when you give up and accept it! Good luck in getting back to goal and keep posting!

Hey Bunnycd,
How are you getting on with CD? I am on my 4th week and it was seeing your photographs that made my mind up to try this diet, you look amazing in your photographs and did so well to lose over 7 stones. I really would love to know the details of your weight loss journey, how you went through the steps. I am doing 810 but will soon have to go up to 1000, so any tips or suggestions you can give will really be appreciated. Thanks for being my inspiration.

Back