• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Burger King

We went visiting relations yesterday.. not good weather for it as it was SOOO hot in the car :( but we had to go - we got stuck in horrendous traffic on the way home so had to stop to eat at the services... didnt have a lot of choice food wise so ended up in Burger King... :(

:( i thought bang goes the diet for this week... but noticed them advertising a chicken wrap... it was really nice - I went for the sweet chilli one and it was only 294 calories... it was grilled chicken and lettuce and the wrap - nice and yummy too....

HTHs someone out there :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MsMia

Well done. Even eating out can be fine when you make carefully considered choices. Congratulations to you for staying on track. And at Burger King no less!

XxX

Thanks - dont think it would have been in the 5% rule but then not sure as it was only wrap, grilled chicken and lettuce so maybe...

Thought I would post just in case someone else was in same predictament... ;)

PS - I did have a small fries with it too and a diet coke but only went over my 1200 calories for the day by 14 - if you had stronger will power than me you could just get the wrap ;)

See this is why I am loving Rc more than sw. U can eat stuff like a normal person- then just cut back. If I had of eaten that on a sw day I would have thought i had blown it and carried on blowing it!
x

MsMia

See this is why I am loving Rc more than sw. U can eat stuff like a normal person- then just cut back. If I had of eaten that on a sw day I would have thought i had blown it and carried on blowing it!
x
I know what you mean, I'm alright with Slimming World atm, but there is this feeling that if I mess up on a treat then it's the end of the world. I know it's not supposed to be but I thought I'd gone over me syns last week and I actually cried... I hadn't but I was just so gutted because I'd done so well.

I couldn't cope with rosemary conley though. I tried it a few years ago, and while the weight dropped off, I was starving all the time. I probably wasn't in the right head-set though tbh. Still... You're a braver woman than I :D

I really liked the excersises though :D

Well done you, Also just checked and it is 4g per 100g!!!!!!!

Perfect RosyC meal!

We went visiting relations yesterday.. not good weather for it as it was SOOO hot in the car :( but we had to go - we got stuck in horrendous traffic on the way home so had to stop to eat at the services... didnt have a lot of choice food wise so ended up in Burger King... :(

:( i thought bang goes the diet for this week... but noticed them advertising a chicken wrap... it was really nice - I went for the sweet chilli one and it was only 294 calories... it was grilled chicken and lettuce and the wrap - nice and yummy too....

HTHs someone out there :)
Another stonking find!
x

I also love this about rc plan, you can still go out to eat and not blow your week :)
Well done on making a wise choice, not always easy in places like Burger King or McDonalds etc....
I love the wraps though, much tastier than a burger :) xxx

Thanks, Stacey, that's really useful.

I went out with hubby a few weeks ago to a Harvester - they put the calories on their menus now, so that makes it a lot easier. Some options have more calories than others, of course! *cough* dessert *cough*

I went out with hubby a few weeks ago to a Harvester - they put the calories on their menus now, so that makes it a lot easier. Some options have more calories than others, of course! *cough* dessert *cough*
I love the harvester too :)
Did you know you can calculate your meal online before you go?
i did this the other week by choosing a lamb steak with mash and then dessert after too ;)
And I still lost 2.5lbs that week so was over the moon. Its great when places show the calories on the menu, really helps us to choose wiser. xxx

like the lemon merringe sundae at around 700?? Lush though :eek:

like the lemon merringe sundae at around 700?? Lush though :eek:
I had the toffee waffle sundae ;)
was well worth the calories and the feel sorry for me feeling i had in my tummy afterwards lol! x