Burger Mix!

Jayne33

Fighting for My Health
Just spotted that Exante now do a quarter pounder burger mix. Wonder what it's like? I haven't tried the sausage one yet, but have read on here from some that it's good. Two things to add to my next order I think :)

Have just ordered some of the burger and sausage mixes. Quite excited to try them. I'm easily pleased :D

I've just been looking at this! Let us know how it comes out please :D

Will do :) I saw the email this morning confirming my order and had actually forgotten I'd ordered these. I was so hungry last night, and ordered it on impulse. Been okay today and probably wouldn't have bothered lol. Still, I suppose they'll make a nice change :)

Lol there were worse things you could have done on impulse!

They look really big on the website but they have a way of presenting these things. Like getting 4 pancakes out of that mix :what:

Had a sausage pack yesterday and it was quite spicy. Nice enough, but I didn't love it. Had a burger pack today and it wasn't at all spicy, and I really wasn't sure about the taste :-/ I think if you like the sausage pack you will probably like the burger one. They have a different overall flavour, but the underlying taste is very similar. For me, I don't think they are going to become a favourite. I will use up what I have here (I bought 5 packs of each), but don't anticipate them being a repurchase.

Hmm just stick to what I know then. I hate buying packs and ending up a waste!

I thought about trying the pizza but then see you have to add toppings which is where I would probably fall over lol!

Back