• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Burning Feet

S: 17st2lb C: 16st4lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 44.5 Loss: 0st12lb(5%)
I know this seems rather strange, but i have burning/tingling feet, and in recent weeks it has been getting progressively worse, and it gets worse when i walk.

This, of course has a detremental effect on my exercise which has a knock on effect on my weightloss.

Going to work is pretty difficult.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st7lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st7lb(3.7%)
My feet get like that when I have been standing up a while or been for a long walk, I don't know if the hard skin on my feet is making it worse? My feet were neglected during my pregnancy - mainly as I couldn't reach them and just haven't got round to them yet.

Have you tried wearing different shoes to see if the pain goes? I find mine is worse with shoes that have really flat soles.

S: 17st2lb C: 16st4lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 44.5 Loss: 0st12lb(5%)
My feet get like that when I have been standing up a while or been for a long walk, I don't know if the hard skin on my feet is making it worse? My feet were neglected during my pregnancy - mainly as I couldn't reach them and just haven't got round to them yet.

Have you tried wearing different shoes to see if the pain goes? I find mine is worse with shoes that have really flat soles.
Thanks Georgia i had wondered about the shoes but strangely enough mine are flats...