Burning Feet

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by dawnbirduk, 26 October 2011 Social URL.

1. dawnbirduk

dawnbirduk Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Controlled
    I know this seems rather strange, but i have burning/tingling feet, and in recent weeks it has been getting progressively worse, and it gets worse when i walk.

This, of course has a detremental effect on my exercise which has a knock on effect on my weightloss.

Going to work is pretty difficult.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Georgia...

Georgia... Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    My feet get like that when I have been standing up a while or been for a long walk, I don't know if the hard skin on my feet is making it worse? My feet were neglected during my pregnancy - mainly as I couldn't reach them and just haven't got round to them yet.

Have you tried wearing different shoes to see if the pain goes? I find mine is worse with shoes that have really flat soles.

4. dawnbirduk

dawnbirduk Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Controlled
    Thanks Georgia i had wondered about the shoes but strangely enough mine are flats...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.