• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

burping :D

yes defo!!

but i tend to gulp them back quite quickly.. perhaps thats whay i get the burpies?

i have also noticed when i am really hungry and drink them i get a terrible pain my tummy too followed by a massive belch...... its that massive i can say my name address date of birth and count to 100!!

lol

yes defo!!

but i tend to gulp them back quite quickly.. perhaps thats whay i get the burpies?

i have also noticed when i am really hungry and drink them i get a terrible pain my tummy too followed by a massive belch...... its that massive i can say my name address date of birth and count to 100!!

lol
LMAO :rotflmao:

abz

Gold Member
i could smell eggs earlier but i swear it wasn't me... really confused me as unless the smell was coming through the wall i have no idea. it was a boiled egg smell...

and i don't drink mine fast. in fact i have to make sure i drink them within the 15 mins, ha.

abz xx

yes i do also find mine are very eggy too!! rather strange!! there must be some kind of type of eggs in the packs as thats just protein? i dont know i aint got a clue.. all i know is half the time i blame the dog i mean everyone knows i dont eat i have my shakes!!

pmsl

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 2
Cambridge Weight Plan 5