Busting out of my clothes!!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by LynnD, 13 February 2011 Social URL.

1. LynnD

LynnD Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hello everybody

I so need to lose weight.

I am my own worst enemy when it comes to looking after myself and really need to buckle down and shift some of these excess pounds - I am bloated, have a huge tummy and am straining to get into my clothes.

I do it all to myself, I moved into my own place about 9 months ago and find it so easy on a night-time to just continually graze, down a bottle of wine and eat rubbish. I don't exercise, even though I am a member of a gym close by and seem to be wallowing in inertia and semi-loneliness. I do also go out a bit with work functions and meeting up with friends but it just seems to revolve around going to the pub etc - not that I mind but my body is continually put through the wringer.

Today I woke up and really wanted to change how I live my life ... I have a landmark birthday at the end of this year and I do not want to be how I am now - I want to be energetic, looking and feeling fab and enjoying how I live my life.

I will follow a healthy eating plan - a mixture of Gillian McKeith, Clean & Lean and also the Diet Doctor's book. Mainly having filling meals 3 times a day and snacking on fruit etc if I feel peck'ish. I can really feel that I will battle with my sugar addiction, I find the cravings so over-powering and I have the backbone of a chocolate fireguard ... I can resist anything but temptation.

So here goes, going to press post so I become accountable.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.