Busy few days

Loser85

Gold Member
Not been around much as have been busy with my wee girl and also chocked with bloody hayfever! Few days of sun and im sniffling like a tap. oh well.

Now i havnt been doing so well with my online foray, have been needing somebody to kick my backside. Out of the blue one of my old WW leaders emailed me to see how i was getting on. Told her how i was feeling and shes convinced me to go back to meetings so got re-weighed last Friday with her. My online fee just transferred to a MP so fairly easy really. I have respect for those of you that do this alone without meetings, thought i could but would seem i need to be accountable to someone. The good thing is she now has a weigh and go meeting which is perfect for me as dont feel bad not staying for the talk.

Scuse the waffle and i hope everone else is having a good week. If not theres always tomorrow! :)

I hope your hayfever gets better soon!

Yes I have a lot of respect for those who do WW at home, I couldn't. I need to get weighed at the meetings so I am accountable to my leader. I need the embarrassment of putting weight on to put me off!

bloody hayfever! Few days of sun and im sniffling like a tap

Google and check out NeilMed sinus rinse. Shop around for best price. Recommended it to both my tiler and my gardener for their hayfever and they were bowled over. Tiler said it has changed his life, which may be a bit extreme, but it can help. I only use mine once a week now for alergies. Takes a bit of getting used to but worth a go. Cheers. chips xx

Thanks Chips will take a look at goole for that stuff and give it a whirl.

Unun i agree, having the leader stood in front of you ready for you to jump on the scales is enough of a deterrent!

Back