Busybusy's Route to 9.7

Busybusy

Gold Member
Hi there all starting Atkins today after 4weeks of exante, as some of you will know I had a nosey about on here last week and have decided to lose the last 10-11 pounds on Atkins. My main reason for chosing atkins is that it offers a better solution in the long run. Re-reading DANDR after many moons ago although the sticky on here by Jim has been very helpfull.

So lets go..go go go :character00238:.

So far I've had:

Lunch-Boiled eggs cut in half with black pepper, lettuce, deli mayo which was yum yum and after exante very very filling.

I think I made a bit of a boob on my first day :(, Iv just had a tesco ultra-slim bar which was ok on exante but just read the packet and It's 20g carbs!!

Ok day one over and going too bed feeling very full. Today iv had;

Lunch boiled eggs lettuce mayo
Ultra slim bar
Spicy omlette with red onion n mushrooms stir fried in garlic butter! Nom nom nom

Hi busy and welcome to atkins:)

I need low carb samosas, you need to invent them!!

If you want any recipes or anything let me know, even though I've never done atkins myself I am an accomplished lo carb cook now...the joys of being a good wife LOL!!

The ultraslim bar was prob OK, don't worry about it, you've prob had less carbs today than you would in x3 Exantes, so panic not!!

Love you 006 xxx

I need low carb samosas, you need to invent them!!

If you want any recipes or anything let me know, even though I've never done atkins myself I am an accomplished lo carb cook now...the joys of being a good wife LOL!!

The ultraslim bar was prob OK, don't worry about it, you've prob had less carbs today than you would in x3 Exantes, so panic not!!

Love you 006 xxx

Thankyou soooo much for popping over. I'm thinking you could probably make keema(mince) samosas with low carb flour, read in someone's post about sourcing low carb flour. My din dins were sooooo lovely yesterday. Omlette was really spicy with pan fried red onions & Mushrooms, but even my boring lunch of egg salad tasted so good and "real".

So far today had a a tiny weeny prawn salad covered in paprika and feel stuffed.

Mwahs X Busy gorgeous one, your new diet sounds yummy. Hope you're enjoying it :D

Didn't know whether to catch up here or on the Exante diary, anyways have a fab day, miss you over there :hug99: xx

Had another fabulously filling day.

B.Small prawn salad
L.Grilled chicken leg and salad
T.Half a ultra slim bar (needed a sweet fix)
D.Smoked salmon, broccoli and french green beans sprinkled with garlic butter and a little grated cheddar
3L Water
1L Green Tea

:character00238: Hello! I just popped over to read your diary. Sounds good, all that real food! :eat: I'm going to start reading my Atkins book again, need some thinspiration ;)

Let me know if you crack the low carb samosas!! :drool: :hug99:

Hi & welcome to Atkins! Can't see yr stats as I'm on yr phone, so will have to come back & have a sneaky peak later.x

Don't eat the ultra slim bars- they're not right for this diet. There are low carb Atkins bars you can find in boots but even they stall some people - much better in an emergency though.

Don't eat the ultra slim bars- they're not right for this diet. There are low carb Atkins bars you can find in boots but even they stall some people - much better in an emergency though.

ooops...I know just not had the chance to stock up on the atkins bars yet....think I may skip the greens for dinner to counter it.

Busybusy said:
ooops...I know just not had the chance to stock up on the atkins bars yet....think I may skip the greens for dinner to counter it.

Dont skip the greens - they arent going to cause any problems! Lots of water and try avoid the bars. Could potentially set you back significantly

Dont skip the greens - they arent going to cause any problems! Lots of water and try avoid the bars. Could potentially set you back significantly

Silly me and thanks, no more left anyways

Hello diary,

I'm two chapters into the dandr and it's all coming flooding back. Made a bit of a boob with the ultra slim bars but have none left now, also gonna cut portion sizes as I'm definitely feeling too full and up water intake. So far so good day 3 on atkins. Had a large green tea so far and 1L water, will update on food intake later. WI wise not really expecting to lose this week I'm happy to STS and allow my body to find some equilibrium after a vlcd.

Hi to all fellow atkinser's on here, hope you all have a great day. x

Back